Hmmm
- dishes
- laundry- done
- tidy house- done
- go to Walmart for a few things and gas- done
- read- done
- get dd1 off bus- done
- dinner- chili- done
- pack for tomorrow's procedure (mainly for dd2)- just gotta pack a few last minute things in the morning
- bedtime routine
- remember to not eat or drink after midnight :(

Good morning everyone!

Morning chores completed.

Yesterday I got all the lists of Rowan's pills and supplements orgamized and got the three pill organizers ready for today. Started her on one of the antiobiotics that we now have in hand and most of the supplements are coming today from Amazon.  Still waiting to hear if the two we had to send to a compounding pharmacy will be covered, filled and sent to us.  I am still a little wired, it is strange to have this big new plan in place without all the components together yet.

Ran down to Dr.'s with paperwork, working on getting port procedure and home infusion stuff going.

School with youngest.

Send youngest off to ice skating.

Run out for bread and bird food.

Lunch with my Mom.

Make something with the chicken I thawed for supper.

I'm not one to ask for good thoughts and prayers, but my friend with kidney failure has gotten very weak over the past week, quite suddenly, and now is using a wheelchair. Her girls are terrified. Please keep Nancy in mind.

So my day:
--school...
--errands: Costco, RiteAid, grocery store for one item on huge sale (I've been buying the limit :D)
--exercise: Pilates
--finish pruning blueberry bushes
--meet someone at 3pm
--maybe get some pansies and plant them???
--dd ballet 6:30-8 (she either has my cold or allergies, despite her normal allergy pill---not sure if she'll go)

Good Morning...

Lizzie and Luckymama...keeping you both in my prayers today.

Heading out to get my walking done...5 miles and tomorrow as tomorrow is weigh in day for me.

I'll tackle some household stuff and get caught up with some grading today.

Have a great day everyone! 

:grouphug:  Lizzie, Luckymama,  and Nancy

Good morning!

Already done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

coffee and computer time

breakfast for the rest of us

tidy house 

To Do:

vacuum living room and hallways

get lab equipment out

give ds a list of school work to be working on while I teach class

snack before class

class

clean up

figure out dinner

cook dinner

clean office

get stuff ready for co-op tomorrow

Good morning! Ds1 went to practice again (hard to stress how remarkable this is....he was so good and then dropped it cold for two years) so I slept in, had coffee in a quiet house. So nice.

To do:

laundry

school for dd2, ds3

oversee teens

dust downstairs

clean study

school administration

sports administration

ds2 has physical this afternoon

And...My brother moved last week and left me all the boxes of my dad's papers and photos to store.  We want to get things digitized and saved, but I have to go through everything first.  I know if I put the stuff in the basement, I will not do it. But I don't want these boxes upstairs either. I need to go through them, because they are musty and I don't want anything disappearing.  It just makes me tired and sad to think about doing this. And then irritated because my mother wants nothing to do with any of it.  Sigh. But for today, the boxes just need to get out of my car.

Morning ladies!
Well, I'm up. Had breakfast. Kids are now eating.
On the docket for the day....
** school
** make appt. with the doctor. My second round of diflucan has not seemed to do anything for the yeast infection.
** dinner at my parents' house

Have a good day, all!

Julie, I agree..it's beautiful outside and I'm having a hard time thinking of books today. 

Today is day 2 of the refrigerator saga...Dh came home early from work yesterday and we thought fixed it, but it's leaking again.  He's again coming home from work to completely redo the lines for the icemaker/water thingy.  This has totally messed up my day as the water in the house is off again.

Tammy, ugh about your refrigerator. At least it is a beautiful day!

It is lovely here. I went through one random box of my dad's and most of the pictures are not labeled or dated. So this will be fun.  I am a historian (at least in my past life) so it is fun to match up pictures and start to create a timeline. Dad loved genealogy, but didn't tell stories about his life, so I have some gaps to fill.  

I need to get my Spanish going so I can read the letters he saved. I can't tell if my Spanish is impossibly rusty ( might be the case) or the relatives are borderline illiterate ( also might be true). So new project to keep me curious. 

Julie, I agree..it's beautiful outside and I'm having a hard time thinking of books today. 

Today is day 2 of the refrigerator saga...Dh came home early from work yesterday and we thought fixed it, but it's leaking again.  He's again coming home from work to completely redo the lines for the icemaker/water thingy.  This has totally messed up my day as the water in the house is off again.

Today's school is very lite. 

10 minutes of math. Then a bunch of reading (which was skipped yesterday since it was nice out)

Dd and I talked more today and made the decision to do dual enrollment here in town at our technical college. We quickly got the application ready and drove over to drop it off only to find out the school is closed the rest of the week for professional development for the staff.  That was kind of a let down! Well, we'll be ready first thing Monday morning. 

Dinner is decided (sloppy joes made from an organic mix and coleslaw) and I'm about to finish cleaning up.

School is done! Took a while, since our morning was shot due to the tree guy coming unexpectedly. How can you do school when they're cutting down and chopping up your tree? It was rather fascinating! But, we are now done and I need to get my house cleaned up!

Good lord, I got to be at the hospital at 6 am, that means we have to leave out house no later then 445 am. So both girls have to come since no one is able to put Cali on the bus at 645

That will be a super early morning for you guys.  Hope all goes smoothly! 

Today...I accomplished... 

• cleaning up huge puddles of water :nopity: ...yes I'm whining! 
  • exercising  :thumbup1:
  • showered  :thumbup1:
  • ordered pizza for dinner :smash:  
  • watching the Nats play :D

Tomorrow is a new day and has to be better.  I hope no more leaks and I get all my little projects accomplished!  :D