Menu

Uh oh...I think I have curriculumitis

Bensmom

Too many hours researching 2014-15 curricula. My head is swimming, but I can't stop now! There are only a few weeks left until the convention....must...keep...researching...

P.S. I just posted in WTB. I need IEW SWI -Continuation Course A. I think the book calls it, SICC-A

I think it is time for a break when you start dreaming about hs abbreviations!

Anyone else showing any symptoms yet?

Oh, it's BAD this year! Just as fast as I research something and whittle down my choices, I come on here and find 2 more things to replace what I just researched. I mean, I'm not exaggerating at all. It went from being kind of fun to being kind of horrible.

I need to cut myself off from any curriculum threads. But I just can't. I seriously wonder if I have an addiction problem. It's starting to take over my every spare minute. I'm unhappy about it, but can't stop.

Wow. Ok. Now that I wrote it out, I have to cut myself off. NO MORE CURRIC THREADS! I am officially cut off from reading curric threads, unless it's ones I research for that curric I still have on my list to research. No new threads. Shew.

"The effort of decision is the most exhausting effort of life."  And boy, ain't that the truth!! 

I finally just did the equivalent of closing my eyes and pointing, because all the research and reading of reviews was making me a little crazy. :drool5:

Well, is it awful to admit I do miss those days? My friend and I pored over catalogs and this website looking for just the "right" program. Then neither of us could tell if the program was what we wanted so we bought it. If we didn't like it, we sent it back. We thought we had died and gone to heaven when we found two homeschool stores where we could wander for hours. And now those days are over for me. I really do miss it. We found such fun stuff that way.