Menu

Exercise videos...

Sharpie

Are there free exercise videos on line or through Netflix?  I'm looking for beginner exercise dvd's that I could do.  I looked briefly on Netflix and couldn't find any in their Instant Watch.  I always seem to have issues with their search engine though. 

Thanks!

Fitness Blender. All their videos are free. You can search for Low impact/beginner videos.

You can purchase a workout schedule for beginners that is around $6 or $7 and it gives you 4 weeks of a schedule. Or you can use the videos putting together your own plan.

Also check out BeFit on youtube. Tons of videos.

Wow, thank you for all the suggestions!  I didn't realize there was an Exercise thread.  I've hit the 40's where the weight doesn't just come off as easily.  Time to start exercising, which I honestly hate doing. I just find it boring!  Give me work to do any day over exercising.  Sigh.....

Wow, thank you for all the suggestions!  I didn't realize there was an Exercise thread.  I've hit the 40's where the weight doesn't just come off as easily.  

Come and join us there. :D

I can fully relate to the 40s thing and the weight problem. :( 

Tracy Campoli is another one that I keep hearing about. She has her own You Tube channel and I think that many do.