Menu

Sue in St. Pete et al. --about History at our House

You're so in demand today! :)

I know you used this and have tried searching the board without much luck.  Maybe there's a better way than I know.  Because searching "history at our house" brings up every post with the words "history" and "house". :/  

I'm curious what grades you used them for and anything else you might think interesting or pertinent.  They seem to have great reviews elsewhere.  All in all I just want to make sure I'm getting a complete picture before I sign up and pay my money.  Their website isn't altogether helpful to me, but I haven't watched the video presentations yet.  Maybe that would clear everything up.

Thank you!

We used HaoH in 8th and 9th grade for European and American History.  We stopped because in 10th grade, he doubles the prices, eliminates the 1x/wk live classes, and would not grade exams or provide answer keys for the exams for the non-live students.  It's a shame because the content of the class was outstanding.

This thread has lots of info in it and there are 2 tags at the top which will lead to more threads.  You may want to get in touch with radiobrain.  She planned to continue when we left, so she must have 5+ years of experience by now.

History at our House?? Opinions?

HTH!

I checked a bunch of back threads (using Google's site: search with "History in our House" in quotes!) and it doesn't look like there are very many recent ones. However, I did see that Vida Winter planned on using it last fall for Euro history

Thundersweet planned on using it, but ended up dropping it (2012/2013).

Those are the only two users who I could find posted that they planned on using it within the last couple of years. Good luck!