Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Not so much tackling happening here!

--make loaves of pumpkin bread for bake sale at fundraiser tomorrow (dd19)
--volunteer at ballet performances today (dh and I--he's backstage and I'm doing catering)
--enjoy dd's first solo en pointe (it's only about 90 seconds in a 5 minute duet)
--dinner out with all our kids :)

Trying to get rid of this cold (feeling pretty lousy this morning). dh took kids into practice. ds1 will get himself to water polo. 

Then off to pick up ds3 from a bday party, and dinner with a friend tonight. I haven't seen her in months, so I am really looking forward to it.

Human care done

Pet care done

Dd delivered to her volunteering

I stopped to add dd to another activity and found out that there is a wait list.  Still added her to the wait list.

Went on the stationary bike for 10 min. at the Y.  My legs were cramping during that time and one leg is still cramping some.  

Plan in the next hour:

Make bed

Fold and put away laundry

Supposed to be at work today but woke up to a bad headache.  Headache being medicated away right now but still have a lot on the go today

at 3pm I have to drop 3 kids off at their final rehearsal for missoula children's theatre.  

7pm is the show

between now and the show I need to

do laundry

clean the kitchen

fill bags and drop them off at the good will bins

re-figure out what I want to order from R&S now that plans for next year have changed.  Order must be in by april 15th to qualify or the 10% off so the sooner the better kwim

Hi Ladies!
It's a busy Saturday. I hate busy Saturdays.
** VBS meeting this morning with my co-director
** taking girls to birthday party this afternoon. I would like to just drop them off and do my grocery shopping, but I think I'm going to have to stay
** gotta find some time to get my grocery shopping done

Had to get up early to take son to school for tutorials, then his swim-a-thon fundraiser

To do:

Laundry

Mop downstairs floors

pick up prescriptions

drop donations at library

drop donations at Goodwill

math, vocabulary with dd

clean front porch and driveway area

I forgot I was going to tell you all about our co-op. I definitely decided not to direct it or participate next year and have more time with dd before she goes off to college. Yesterday, the moms got together to figure out curricula for next year. I joined the meeting at their request, and when I told ds what they had chosen, he was glad we're not going next year. I was so relieved! I was afraid he would really be upset we weren't there. 

Back from the birthday party. I'm glad I stayed. Had a couple of really great conversations. And then just stood for a couple of hours and visited with my friend L who I really only see at co-op, but just discovered that she's the kind of friend who you can just stand there and visit with for a couple of hours and not run out of things to say!