Menu

Classical Academic Press coupon code to save 20%

KristenR

I did a review on Song School Latin and have a giveaway running right now and wanted to share.  I'd love for a fellow hive member to win!  Plus CAP is offering my readers a nice deal which comes in handy as we're all prepping for the new school year: 

*  * *Classical Academic Press is offering my readers 20% off everything in their store.  Use the code "TS20" to receive 20% off your entire order. It is good on all products, except online classes and Singapore Math, and expires April 5th, 2014.  

Classical Academic Press offers resources in numerous subjects: Latin, Spanish, Greek, Logic, Writing and Rhetoric, Bible, Poetry, Reasoning and Reading, Art and Drawing!

Hope someone finds this useful! 

So glad you guys are able to make use of it.  I've got my finger on the button ready to grab their Writing and Rhetoric .  Plus, I'm still trying to figure out which way to go after we finish SSL2 this year.  Do I just continue with CAP cause I love SSL and try Latin for Children?  Decisions, decisions.. 

Thanks! I might have to call and request that they put W&R 3 up for pre-order before 4/5... 

I like your thinking. I do remember last year when they first released WR 1/2 there was a 20% coupon code. I don't know if that was due to it being new or the time or year or just random.

So glad you guys are able to make use of it.  I've got my finger on the button ready to grab their Writing and Rhetoric .  Plus, I'm still trying to figure out which way to go after we finish SSL2 this year.  Do I just continue with CAP cause I love SSL and try Latin for Children?  Decisions, decisions.. 

I looked at LFC at convention and I will be going with that when we are done with SSL2.  My DD was there looking at it with me and said she would much prefer that over the MP Latin (we had been looking at it seconds before).  The workbook continues to be "fun" with puzzles and more game like activities than just writing and more writing.  I don't know what other Latin you were considering, but I really liked LFC.  My decision is whether to buy it now even though we aren't ready for it, just to use the 20 percent code while I have it!

I'm looking at the writing program.  Does anyone know if you need to begin at the beginning with that?  It seems to build on itself, but what if I'm jumping into it with older kids?  Do we start with book 1, or jump in where they are?

Are you talking about their Writing And Rhetoric stuff?  If so I know Chelli over at Planted Trees used it.  You may want to contact her and ask for some specifics.  

I'm looking at the writing program. Does anyone know if you need to begin at the beginning with that? It seems to build on itself, but what if I'm jumping into it with older kids? Do we start with book 1, or jump in where they are?

I emailed the folks at CAP and asked them the same question. They said it does build on the previous level, and that it's ideal to do them in order even for older students. My 5th (and 3rd) grader are both working through book 1. My 5th grader is definitely doing it quicker & more independently. But they both love it!!