Menu

I hate teachers manuals!

Mommyfaithe

Hate having to read how to work a program, hate how convoluted they are, hate having to look at one book while teaching out of another, hate having to keep track of yet another book! They are big, unwieldy and boring! why can't all the info be right in the student book? Why?

Geesh!

Just had to get it off my chest!

I am so bad, I still have a complete, unwatched IEW, because to me it is just a big fat teacher manual on video...haha! Oh gee! I also hate big, long intros and a million doo hickeys to cut out and assemble! I guess this is why CM is so attractive to me.....lol!

Articles and teaching theory, somehow, I can read....

How can I get past this.? I guess I will have some summer reading ahead of me....

I am so bad, I still have a complete, unwatched IEW, because to me it is just a big fat teacher manual on video...haha! Oh gee! I also hate big, long intros and a million doo hickeys to cut out and assemble! I guess this is why CM is so attractive to me.....lol!

Articles and teaching theory, somehow, I can read....

How can I get past this.? I guess I will have some summer reading ahead of me....

Somehow I knew you were talking about IEW products, at least partially.  They are the worst for teacher's manuals.  I'm teaching the Continuation Course for level C right now and it's such a nice experience to have to hunt down Ds's student binder every time I plan a lesson and then spread out with my teacher's binder plus his student binder.  Oh!  And trying to remember which binder had the information I want to go over with the students is fun.  I learned early on to mark my lesson plan so I would know.  It's a frustrating experience.