Menu

Who is already registered in online classes for 2014-2015?

Leslie,

It looks like the guys will have two classes together this fall.

Sailor Dude is working on math and Spanish through the summer to cut down on review time in the fall and to make time for the PAHS Stats class.

This coming year will be the most I have ever outsourced: AP English Literature, AP Statistics, AP Macroeconomics (all PAHS) and Spanish will probably be with Ray Leven at Spanish Learning Online.

YEAH!!!!!  That is so cool!  Ds is thrilled!

Sailor Dude looks as if he has a challenging year coming up.  I have heard the AP Macroeconomics class is very good and highly recommended.  Ds is going to be a bit crazy, as well.  I have outsourced pretty much all of his classes and will be focusing on Dd as she heads into 10th.  Along with AP Lit and Stats, Ds will be taking US History, French 4/5, and Physics online.  After a year off, he has also decided to return to his public school homeschool enrichment classes on Fridays and will be taking Musical Theater (the drama and music teachers are outstanding and ds is WAY outside of his comfort zone  :D, art, US Government, and Classical Guitar.  Thankfully, they were willing to give him a study hour so that he can focus on Mrs. I's morning message.

We were almost out your way this week.  My dh is working out there right now.  Unfortunately, our male puppy needed some "work done" before our kennel would take him (he is 9 months old and a bit girl crazy), so we have been dealing with a puppy in a 'cone of shame' head collar this week. We are now targeting Fall Break in October to head your way.  We need to visit a couple of colleges.  I may p.m. you with a couple of questions on your views of them, if you do not mind.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome!  Our boys will be in statistics together!  Mine is going to be majorly overwhelmed, but he wanted to take several challenging classes, as well as, take a day a week out of his schedule on Fridays to return to a public school enrichment school he has attended in the past.  He loves the teachers and interaction.  Plus, they put on a very nice and intimate graduation service.  It is going to be a wild ride this year!  So cool they will be experiencing some of it together.

Oh good, they can be overwhelmed together! Ds is definitely going to be stretched this year.

YEAH!!!!!  That is so cool!  Ds is thrilled!

Sailor Dude looks as if he has a challenging year coming up.  I have heard the AP Macroeconomics class is very good and highly recommended.  Ds is going to be a bit crazy, as well.  I have outsourced pretty much all of his classes and will be focusing on Dd as she heads into 10th.  Along with AP Lit and Stats, Ds will be taking US History, French 4/5, and Physics online.  After a year off, he has also decided to return to his public school homeschool enrichment classes on Fridays and will be taking Musical Theater (the drama and music teachers are outstanding and ds is WAY outside of his comfort zone  :D, art, US Government, and Classical Guitar.  Thankfully, they were willing to give him a study hour so that he can focus on Mrs. I's morning message.

We were almost out your way this week.  My dh is working out there right now.  Unfortunately, our male puppy needed some "work done" before our kennel would take him (he is 9 months old and a bit girl crazy), so we have been dealing with a puppy in a 'cone of shame' head collar this week. We are now targeting Fall Break in October to head your way.  We need to visit a couple of colleges.  I may p.m. you with a couple of questions on your views of them, if you do not mind.

I am worried about the number of AP courses, but we are mainly taking them because of who the teachers are and my son's level of interest in the course material. I think Dr. Richman's class will be a hit and ds will really need that Stats class if heads in the direction planned on. I hope my thinking about AP courses isn't backwards.

Your son's enrichment program sounds wonderful. Tell him to bring clothes that can get wet when you all head out this way. I am sure he will have to go sailing. :D