Menu

How long is a lesson of FLL 3 and 4?

pocjets

10-15 mins? We have a lesson scheduled tomorrow (today we are out of the house) and I can pay better attention if you like. It feels very efficient, lol. Some lessons are review and take longer. Some lessons have a lot of handwriting and sometimes we skip parts of that.

For example, yesterday it was a lesson on abbreviations. It covered titles of respect, initials, days of the week and months of the year. It had exercises writing out several full sentences with names, and also writing out the abbreviations for the days and the months. It was quite a bit of writing for my particular kid. It covered several pages in the book. He wrote the sentences but only read the abbreviations. It also made the lesson quite a bit shorter.

Sometimes we split up the diagramming between us. He does one and I do another, but he tells me what to write and where to put it on the diagram etc.

10-15 mins? We have a lesson scheduled tomorrow (today we are out of the house) and I can pay better attention if you like. It feels very efficient, lol. Some lessons are review and take longer. Some lessons have a lot of handwriting and sometimes we skip parts of that.

I agree. The lessons in FLL4 do seem longer than the ones we had in FLL3, depending on the lesson. Some take us in the 20-30 minute range. We are following the suggested plan in the back of the book & doing 3 lessons per week. Hope that helps!