Menu

Light Topic of the Day: What's your favorite Yankee Candle scent?

Halcyon

My all-around favorite is just plain old cinnamon because it's not too artificial.  But in the spring I like to change it up with lilac, and key lime pie for summer.  Pine-y or pepperminty ones in the winter.  I keep a sandalwood one in the bedroom (actually it's a cheaper brand from Michael's and I'm not sure if Yankee has that scent) because it's romantic without being too girly for DH. 

I was just thinking of getting a warm and fruity oen to while away the rest of February with, so I'll be watching this thread!

My all-around favorite is just plain old cinnamon because it's not too artificial.  But in the spring I like to change it up with lilac, and key lime pie for summer.  Pine-y or pepperminty ones in the winter.  I keep a sandalwood one in the bedroom (actually it's a cheaper brand from Michael's and I'm not sure if Yankee has that scent) because it's romantic without being too girly for DH. 

I was just thinking of getting a warm and fruity oen to while away the rest of February with, so I'll be watching this thread!

I also like cinnamon. Yankee's Sparking Cinnamon is nice for winter. 

I've never been much of a candle person, but since we may have similar tastes, I will now have to try your other recommendations.  :D

I love sparkling cinnamon and some of the other Christmas-y ones in the winter. In the spring I like citrus and sage and some of the other outdoorsy ones and in the fall I love harvest and spiced pumpkin. I'm due to head up to Yankee Candle and buy some spring-y candles soon. Come on Spring!!

I love the black one. Some thing Midnight...it smells like hubs just got out of the shower. I also like a eucalyptus spearmint for my bathroom...I don't think they have a scent like that currently but when they do its a spa name that I never can remember. I always just go and sniff. Horrible with names.

I gravitate towards soapy scents.

I don't know. They quit making my favorite--Roses of Cliffwalk--many years ago, and the rose fragrance that replaced it just isn't the same. I buy Tyler candles now instead.

Oh my goodness - yes!  I loved that scent.  And the new rose scent isn't as good [imho].  Right now we have Red Berry and Cedar burning in the living room.  That's kind of our go-to candle.

During the Fall we have Autumn Wreath burning and around Christmas it's North Pole [mint and buttercream scent]

I love the black one. Some thing Midnight...it smells like hubs just got out of the shower. I also like a eucalyptus spearmint for my bathroom...I don't think they have a scent like that currently but when they do its a spa name that I never can remember. I always just go and sniff. Horrible with names.

I gravitate towards soapy scents.

I have a black one called Midsummer's Night that is my favorite.

I also like the Cranberry Chutney and a couple apple ones.