Menu

Social media savvy people -- should I delete dc's Google+ account???

Alessandra

A few girls from dd's Girl Scout troop just started using Google HangOuts. She shared her email and they sent her invites. She has not responded, but somehow she seems to be in Google+ now.

When I go to my regular google mail (not plus), I see options for changing my screen name and so on, and I see my email. I am familiar with this.

When I go to dc's gmail account, the screen is different, with no option to change screen name. When I registered her, I used part of her real name, with NO IDEA this would be her screen name. 

I am thinking, could I delete her Google+ account, but keep her gmail, and then edit the gmail so her screen name is different, then re-set up the Google+ account? Is there anything special should know about Google+????

I could really use some advice from the social media savvy people here!!!!!!!

Btw, when I signed up dd, I went to the privacy settings on gmail and made everything the most private possible. I also put her in with a birthdate that shows she is a kid.