Menu

Desperate prayers, please

Peaceful Isle

I really need prayer for a family friend who has just been diagnosed with ALS. I haven't been able to think of anything else. Her and her husband are wonderful Christians and just about to embark in full time ministry for the Lord.

Please , could you just stop for a moment, and say a prayer for her healing, recovery, remission, etc..?

It would mean so much to me. I have been crying and begging God for a miracle.

My dh has multiple sclerosis and has been in remission for 3 years. I can't say I understand pain like she, or I'm sure many of you have been through worse conditions,but I do understand a little bit. And what I do know of the pain that disease brings, it's not pretty. Please pray with me for this family.

For privacy sake, I'm not typing her name, but God knows who she is when you pray.

I am so sorry your friend is going through this. I will pray that the progression will be slow and that better treatments and even a cure will be found soon. My family happens to be one of the rare and unlucky ones that have hereditary ALS and I'm very familiar with the disease. There's a lot of doctors and researchers who have been working hard to help.

I am so sorry your friend is going through this. I will pray that the progression will be slow and that better treatments and even a cure will be found soon. My family happens to be one of the rare and unlucky ones that have hereditary ALS and I'm very familiar with the disease. There's a lot of doctors and researchers who have been working hard to help.

I'm so sorry. :( big hugs and prayers for your family as well.