Menu

Homeschool Barbie

Whereneverever

I need the accelerated learner child add-on who never stops talking, corrects mom every time she opens her mouth, and comes complete with a set of exotic animals to spread through the house. Not to mention the set of hiking boots, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, and bug spray for all those long hours spent sitting out getting eaten by mosquitoes in the name of citizen science.

But it's International Homeschool Educator's day...um....tomorrow.  And it's customary to give the homeschooling parent a gift.

I guess you did not get the memo.

Oh, my gosh!  I did NOT get the memo!  Thank you for telling me!  I'll text dh right now, and he can help the kids order it for me.  Maybe they can get it overnighted.  Just look at the UPS man GO!!!!  >>>>>>>>>>  :driving:

I want the ranching hs Barbie--with muck boots, a pile of goopy towels heaped in the back porch and the fashionable Carhartts! Add-ons would include a 1947 IH tractor, fencing pliers and a stack of bills from the hardware store. Wet, newborn calves in the kitchen are only available in the spring.

Love it!