Menu

Anyone else need to whine.....

AmyontheFarm

This is my two part whine.

Part 1: My washing machine has been busted for over a week, the guy came today and it will be another week before the part might come in and then they'll book an appointment to come and fix it. 

Part 2: I've been sick for 20 days and today I get a chest x-ray because the antibiotics I was on should have knocked out the bronchitis, but it didn't.  Around 5pm I'll learn what the dr plans to do next. 

At least the dishwasher still works.  Whine over.

This is my two part whine.

Part 1: My washing machine has been busted for over a week, the guy came today and it will be another week before the part might come in and then they'll book an appointment to come and fix it. 

Part 2: I've been sick for 20 days and today I get a chest x-ray because the antibiotics I was on should have knocked out the bronchitis, but it didn't.  Around 5pm I'll learn what the dr plans to do next. 

At least the dishwasher still works.  Whine over.

I'd be whining, too, if I were in your shoes.  :grouphug:    I don't feel like whining about anything now.  You made me feel better about my day!  I'm sorry about your washing machine and I hope you feel better soon!

If I were to whine, I'd say today was one of those days I wanted to ship (one of) my kids off to public/private school!  I even took a peek at private school tuition rates in the area.  I can laugh about it now, but I didn't find it amusing earlier.  We got over our hurdle and I'm still glad we homeschool.  :laugh:

I have an ocular migraine and have so much to get done but can't see straight to do it. And no calling DH to come home early since he is out of the country with FIL who is ill. Oh and the kids are hungry, AGAIN! I need a dark and quite room....

Time for netflix , right? RIGHT?  :001_unsure:

But we did get math,spelling, WWE, penmanship, Arabic and history done... so that's good right? :p

Um 2 4, I get ocular migraines too and wanted to give you my sympathy!  It's amazing what's impossible or unsafe to do when you can't see straight, and how hard it is to take care of yourself with kiddos around.  

Totally impressed with what you got done today!  Netflix for sure.

Amy

Aww, I'm sorry you're sick!  Bronchitis sucks!  It's put me in the hospital 3 times, because it is almost impossible for me to get rid of.  I hope yours goes away, and you get better soon!  Sorry about the washer.

My whine for the day:  I'm buried under a mountain of clean laundry (mine is not broken) and I absolutely do not want to iron, fold and it put away.  

To be honest, I really don't want to do anything today, but I have to.

We're not rich, so I can't afford a maid.

I dropped a pot on my foot, then the next day kicked the frame of the sofa with the big toe of the same foot, and the nail came off.  It hurts so much.  Plus, I don't think  it will grow back in time for my spring/summer open toe shoes.   :svengo:

We had a terrible day of homeschooling yesterday. I was looking up requirements for sending them to public school last night while I was crying my eyes out because I love homeschooling, feel it is a privilege and I love spending the time learning with my two sons.  Dh talked me down off that cliff but I have had a bad headache all day because of all the crying I did.

And then today, ds that has such a temper problem didn't like it when I told him to take a book to read to piano lessons so he can read while his brother had his lesson, then they would switch and brother would read while other son had lesson.  ds had a major meltdown (he turned 8YO iNov 11) and started throwing library books at me from close range.  His anger has been a constant problem and we have tried just about everything we can think of.  We may have to resort to some kind of medication.

And last, but not least, I am feeling achy and have a low grade fever (99) and this is the third time this has happened to me over the past couple of months.  The first time I had it for probably at least a week and a half.  The second time was shorter but I can't believe it is happening again.  Other symptoms: I am very tired, feel a bit achy (not the extremely painful achy from the flu), my head hurts and my the palms of my hands get very hot at times.  The hand thing started the first time the low grade fever started and has not gone away.  Low grade fever normally ranges between 99 and 99.4.

Wow!  That is a pretty big whine and I really needed that!  Thanks for letting me get that out.

Ugh, no fun.

Can I join you in the whining?  I woke up early today with barometric pressure induced sinus pain and migraine.  Fortunately, the kids got up and got to work so we were able to get most of our planned schoolwork done before I needed to lie down.  Warm compresses and migraine meds are keeping me sane.

We had a terrible day of homeschooling yesterday. I was looking up requirements for sending them to public school last night while I was crying my eyes out because I love homeschooling, feel it is a privilege and I love spending the time learning with my two sons. Dh talked me down off that cliff but I have had a bad headache all day because of all the crying I did.

And then today, ds that has such a temper problem didn't like it when I told him to take a book to read to piano lessons so he can read while his brother had his lesson, then they would switch and brother would read while other son had lesson. ds had a major meltdown (he turned 8YO iNov 11) and started throwing library books at me from close range. His anger has been a constant problem and we have tried just about everything we can think of. We may have to resort to some kind of medication.

And last, but not least, I am feeling achy and have a low grade fever (99) and this is the third time this has happened to me over the past couple of months. The first time I had it for probably at least a week and a half. The second time was shorter but I can't believe it is happening again. Other symptoms: I am very tired, feel a bit achy (not the extremely painful achy from the flu), my head hurts and my the palms of my hands get very hot at times. The hand thing started the first time the low grade fever started and has not gone away. Low grade fever normally ranges between 99 and 99.4.

Wow! That is a pretty big whine and I really needed that! Thanks for letting me get that out.

So sorry!! Honestly? When I hear your symptoms I think Lyme disease. Certainly hope not and I might think of it too much cause I have it, but it is possible. Always best to be caught sooner than later. Treating a recent case is so much easier than a chronic one. Hope it's not but felt like I needed to mention it.

I stiff armed a kick in karate today and jammed my wrist in the process.  I can tell it isn't serious, but little movements still smart.

Oh Jenn, Ouch!

I have an ocular migraine and have so much to get done but can't see straight to do it. And no calling DH to come home early since he is out of the country with FIL who is ill. Oh and the kids are hungry, AGAIN! I need a dark and quite room....

Time for netflix , right? RIGHT?  :001_unsure:

But we did get math,spelling, WWE, penmanship, Arabic and history done... so that's good right? :p

I get ocular migraines also.  Man, do they ever wear you right out!  You did great getting all that done!

Aww, I'm sorry you're sick!  Bronchitis sucks!  It's put me in the hospital 3 times, because it is almost impossible for me to get rid of.  I hope yours goes away, and you get better soon!  Sorry about the washer.

My whine for the day:  I'm buried under a mountain of clean laundry (mine is not broken) and I absolutely do not want to iron, fold and it put away.  

To be honest, I really don't want to do anything today, but I have to.

We're not rich, so I can't afford a maid.

I dropped a pot on my foot, then the next day kicked the frame of the sofa with the big toe of the same foot, and the nail came off.  It hurts so much.  Plus, I don't think  it will grow back in time for my spring/summer open toe shoes.   :svengo:

Sorry about your toe nail.  Hopefully, it grows back quick enough.

Ugh, no fun.

Can I join you in the whining?  I woke up early today with barometric pressure induced sinus pain and migraine.  Fortunately, the kids got up and got to work so we were able to get most of our planned schoolwork done before I needed to lie down.  Warm compresses and migraine meds are keeping me sane.

Hope you feel better soon.

I'll whine, you bet.

I probably have immune-mediated hepatitis, two months after my immune-mediated neuropathy, caused by an immune-stimulating drug I had a year ago.

Both side effects are reported in less than 5% of trial subjects, and I got both! Powerball has to be next....it just has to.

Oh, and these single-digit temps in NJ can go back to the tundra.

You iron? You are a better woman than me. :))

My whine: I am 6 months pregnant and my iron level is very low. The scale on the test is from 22-291 and I am 8. I am so tired and non-functional but my family does not seem to understand that. ACK

Doctor want me to take a certain kind of iron pills I have to take 325mg 3 times a day. The only bottle I can get locally is 27mg. That is 12 pills per dose. On an empty... stomach......while pregnant.

Oh and I can't have an wine with my whine.  :cursing:

OK vent over.. As with all things this too shall pass but with all this iron I think it might take awhile.  ;)

P. S.   Wow I managed to talk about 2 different types of iron in this post LOL  :D

ETA:Typos.

Sick of shoveling snow, snow, and more snow. Was up on the roof today clearing it away and it is still not done. I, however, am very done and thinking that being horizontal would be a very nice way to be right now. :o

Can you shovel some my way? My whine is the heat and it's only 38 next week the forecast is 4 days of 41... 105 Fahrenheit

This is a very little whine though to all those with health issues I hope you're better soon