Menu

Fantastic Korean TV series on Netflix- The Great Doctor

NoPlaceLikeHome

I have a worse ending than Big: Thrice Married Woman (aka The Woman Who Married Three Times). What makes it even worse is that it was 40 episodes just to get to that ending and I really could not believe it. Horrible. It wasn't left ambiguous, it was just plain horrible. The bad guys win and live happily ever after, the heroine's ending is somehow supposed to be a positive but I can't possibly get over what she had to give up (for no understandable reason since she had leverage). Major waste of time.

Yeah, I don't even bother with those soap dramas. Didn't want to see Lee Ji Ah in it, either. I think the worst soap drama was Princess Aurora. 150 episodes and an absolutely absurd and crazy story line... I mean, really a total mess. Couldn't believe it was so popular among Korean ajummas... They all hated and bashed it but couldn't stop watching it, lol.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't even bother with those soap dramas. Didn't want to see Lee Ji Ah in it, either. I think the worst soap drama was Princess Aurora. 150 episodes and an absolutely absurd and crazy story line... I mean, really a total mess. Couldn't believe it was so popular among Korean ajummas... They all hated and bashed it but couldn't stop watching it, lol.

I haven't seen Princess Aurora and don't usually watch that long of ones but I love the ones with the crazy story lines.  I tried watching Temptation of Wife but had too many other shows going on but I'm going to get back to it some day.  It was a real trip.  But then I'm the age of an ajumma--early 40s. 

Kpop has gotten really popular over the last few years.  When we went to the local anime convention they even had forums/classes on it.  The only reason I know a lot of the groups and who is in the groups is because on another social place I hang out everyone is always posting pictures and videos. 

I'm at work right now so I can't watch it (just because this computer doesn't have sound lol), but I will later.  

Oh, and I don't know what I was thinking all this time, not linking the BigBang Secret Garden parody...

Apparently WINNER did an Heirs parody.  I believe it's in the episode of WINNER TV that I'll be watching tonight.   :hurray:

I'm at work right now so I can't watch it (just because this computer doesn't have sound lol), but I will later.  

Oh, and I don't know what I was thinking all this time, not linking the BigBang Secret Garden parody...

Apparently WINNER did an Heirs parody.  I believe it's in the episode of WINNER TV that I'll be watching tonight.   :hurray:

Where are you watching Winner?  I have to see a subbed Heirs parody!  

I think I am going to watch shows on my computer on viki from now on.  I usually watch on my phone, but the app doesn't have all the awesome in episode comments.  They are hysterical!  

These are my people.  I tried it out with a drama I watched before, Fall In Love With Me, and when the guy came out in a ridiculous outfit a ton of people asked, "What the freak is he wearing?!" The person who asked if he was trying to be Little Lord Fauntleroy needs a prize. :smilielol5: Others commented that he was showing up Kim Tan with the funny clothes. :)

I found this for you!  I still think you should watch Surplus Princess, because it's just all sorts of awesome pop culture references.

Ok I was cracking up.  Did you see the one on Infinity Challenge?

I think I am going to watch shows on my computer on viki from now on.  I usually watch on my phone, but the app doesn't have all the awesome in the episode comments.  They are hysterical!

WINNER TV - youtube.  That's where I watched WIN: Who is Next, too.  

ETA: 

as a bonus, here's GD performing Crooked with both teams from WIN as his backup dancers. 

:lol:

Yes, the spoof of G Dragon on Surplus Princess was hilarious.

I actually liked the main actress of The Woman Who Married Three Times as I felt she fit the character (seemed kind of cold and indifferent but beaten up by life and just tired of it all) but maybe she was just typecast or something. My problem with the thing was (SPOILER ALERT if you scroll down):

In the drama, she was married to one man and they really loved eachother but he couldn't protect her from her in-laws (who they lived with). His mother actually became physically abusive with her and it got worse when she was pregnant with their daughter. Eventually, he agreed to divorce her to let her go because he wasn't strong enough to protect her and he didn't want to trap her in that situation anymore. Enter husband #2 who promises that she will bring her daughter into his house and he will play stepfather to her if she marries him. Instead, his parents, though "nicer" insist that if she marries him she has to leave her daughter with her parents and her ex-husband. She agrees (baffling but she does definitely regret it and blames the husband). Ex-hubby marries this complete psycho who was obsessed with him (his mother forced him as she liked the girl) and she's a way worse DIL than his first wife was to the point that even the evil MIL wishes he'd get rid of her and remarry the first wife (even when the first wife is pregnant with her 2nd husband's baby). The evil stepmom hits and abuses his daughter and he wants to divorce her when he finds out (and it is pretty clear he's still in love with the first wife and would like to remarry her and raise both children with her). Meanwhile, the main woman's husband keeps cheating on her with this actress so she leaves him but is convinced to come back and then he rapes her (it isn't referred to as rape, instead sugarcoated as 'forcing himself on her' as if that is different but yeah, it was definitely spousal rape) and she becomes pregnant from that. When he keeps cheating on her, she decides to leave for good (while everyone keeps trying to convince her to take him back). His family says if she divorces him then she has to give them the baby to raise. EVEN though she has leverage on him (they don't want anyone to know about the affair with the actress as it will ruin the family and she has photographs as proof) and even though they can't force her to give the baby, in the end she for some reason has to give them her newborn son (they show her crying after delivery) and the 'third marriage' is marrying herself/having her own independence. The first husband takes back the evil wife because he realizes her dad abuses her mom and somehow his love will cure her being an abusive, awful excuse for a human being and falls in love with her and they have a baby together. 

The evil stepmom's ending really bugged me because she wasn't even a likable or understandable sort of awful, just plain pathetic and awful and the main woman's ending killed me because even if she didn't end up back with her first husband (which I think would've worked well if she did), I cannot understand her having to give up the baby or that being considered a 'happy ending.'

You and I, we are the same, we are.

I was going to quote your other post but I'm on my phone and it's harder to reply to everything.

I thought the chick in rooftop prince was awful, as well.

It's actually a relief, sometimes, if they put funny cuts at the end of the show, bc then I can remember, 'oh, right, this is a SHOW! That person is ACTING! They are not actually a horrible witch!' Etc.

Seriously. It's a good thing sometimes. :lol:

I'm 31, so I'm older than a lot of ppl, too. I will say that this most recent...uhhhmmmmm... 'Bias discovery' is definitely the youngest. Other than that I've always seen them all as adorable kids, if that makes sense. Mino is 21.

I figure that's still acceptable bc 1. He's legal and 2. I have friends who's spouses are 12-13 years older. So as long as I don't go over that limit. :lol:

Of course, I used to swear up and down that GD looked like he was 12 and was little boy cute, too. And then one day I didn't. :lol:

I like the behind-the-scenes montages at the ends, too.  It's nice to see everyone working on the drama and having a good time.  Definitely a good reminder that they are actors, and not those horrible people in real life.  At least, we hope they aren't!

I'll be 38 this month.  Yeah.  I understand about seeing them as adorable kids.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that they really aren't kids, but men in their mid-20s.  My aunt and uncle are 12 years apart, and I use them as my benchmark.  Oh, he's only 9 years younger than me?  My aunt and uncle are 12, so no problem!  Hong Ki's 14 years younger than me?  That's only 2 more years than my aunt and uncle, so totally doable!   :smilielol5:

I completely get what you are saying about swearing that GD looked like a little boy, and then didn't.   ;)

Your post really made me laugh out loud hard.  :smilielol5: You guys are all so funny.

Oh my, Big's ending was one of the biggest disappointing moments in my whole K-drama watching years. Think it almost topped the most terrible ending of the old K drama "Lovers in Paris" (that everything happened was just a daydream) in K drama history. Such a #$%^& stupid drama, lol. BTW, you all know Lee Min Jung is the wife of Lee Byung Hun, right?

I'm 34 and you all know more about the recent K pop than I do, haha. The only GD's song I know is Crooked and I liked EXO's Growl M/V but that's all since like 2010. I can't keep up any more, lol. And it's quite sad to realize those idols once used be Oppas and then peers to me, and now I'm not sure I can even be a Noona to them any more, probably more an Ajumma. :crying: lol 

Below are a few examples of the K hip hop/pop from 90s and early 2000s that I'm more used to. The first one is by Psy. The last song is what we used to dance with in a group in middle school like you did with Michael Jackson's Thriller. Time flies...

I'm glad it's funny.  I'm always afraid I'm going overboard with posts and annoying everybody.  Like, I'm laughing away, and everyone else is:  :toetap05: would you just stop already?

Big and the infamous umbrella.  I hate that umbrella.  I haven't seen Lovers in Paris, so thanks for the heads-up.  I'll steer clear.

I didn't know Kdramas or Kpop existed until I started reading this thread back in January.  ALL the songs are new to me, so I'm really enjoying current comebacks, and songs from years ago.  Who knew saying "Sorry" could be so fun?  Don't feel bad, Moon, there isn't one actor/idol yet that I can call Oppa.  It's so sad.  WAIT!!!!!!!!  I just looked up Yoon Sang Hyun.  OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited to remove picture]

Thanks for sharing the videos.  That last one looks like it would be a lot of fun to dance to.  I can see why it's like Thriller.  Plus, it would be a lot easier than learning how to dance to Growl...

I'm just not that limber any more.  And since you brought up EXO, I must post a gratuitous Kai pic.

That jaw, though...

I have a worse ending than Big: Thrice Married Woman (aka The Woman Who Married Three Times). What makes it even worse is that it was 40 episodes just to get to that ending and I really could not believe it. Horrible. It wasn't left ambiguous, it was just plain horrible. The bad guys win and live happily ever after, the heroine's ending is somehow supposed to be a positive but I can't possibly get over what she had to give up (for no understandable reason since she had leverage). Major waste of time.

Thank you for telling about this.  I will put it on my never-to-be-watched-ever list.  I would not be able to contain the rage at bad guys winning and a mediocre ending for the heroine. 

So I'm just sitting here just now, perusing Pinterest and minding my own business, eating my tacos...

And this pops up.

I nearly choked.  I can't even look at it that long.  

You're mean.  I don't like you anymore.  Just for that, you get a lip bite.

I haven't seen Princess Aurora and don't usually watch that long of ones but I love the ones with the crazy story lines.  I tried watching Temptation of Wife but had too many other shows going on but I'm going to get back to it some day.  It was a real trip.  But then I'm the age of an ajumma--early 40s. 

Kpop has gotten really popular over the last few years.  When we went to the local anime convention they even had forums/classes on it.  The only reason I know a lot of the groups and who is in the groups is because on another social place I hang out everyone is always posting pictures and videos. 

What I want to know is, when are these companies going to realize that the US is more than just New York and LA (and sometimes Chicago and Dallas)?  I mean, I understand having concerts in large cities, but what about Atlanta??  What about us in the southern states?  It is much to expensive to travel to New York or LA for a concert, but I can drive to Atlanta in a couple of hours.  And what's with the World Tour business being China, Japan, and Taiwan?  LOL

Oh my gosh!  Big Bang's Secret Garden parody!!!  

SMEEEELLLLL!!!   :smilielol5:

My favorite part:

OK, I'm going to have to start watching WINNER TV.  Can you share where you watch it?

I think I am going to watch shows on my computer on viki from now on.  I usually watch on my phone, but the app doesn't have all the awesome in episode comments.  They are hysterical!  

These are my people.  I tried it out with a drama I watched before, Fall In Love With Me, and when the guy came out in a ridiculous outfit a ton of people asked, "What the freak is he wearing?!" The person who asked if he was trying to be Little Lord Fauntleroy needs a prize. :smilielol5: Others commented that he was showing up Kim Tan with the funny clothes. :)

Oh, gosh.  I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments.   I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments.  I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments.  I won't, I tell you!

Seriously, I need more hours in the day.  Or to not need sleep.  That would help.

Ok I was cracking up.  Did you see the one on Infinity Challenge?

WINNER TV - youtube.  That's where I watched WIN: Who is Next, too.  

ETA: 

as a bonus, here's GD performing Crooked with both teams from WIN as his backup dancers. 

:lol:

That was hysterical! LOL

OK, I'll look WINNER TV up on Youtube.

Great performance by GD, as always. 

You're mean.  I don't like you anymore.  Just for that, you get a lip bite.

What I want to know is, when are these companies going to realize that the US is more than just New York and LA (and sometimes Chicago and Dallas)?  I mean, I understand having concerts in large cities, but what about Atlanta??  What about us in the southern states?  It is much to expensive to travel to New York or LA for a concert, but I can drive to Atlanta in a couple of hours.  And what's with the World Tour business being China, Japan, and Taiwan?  LOL

Oh my gosh!  Big Bang's Secret Garden parody!!!  

SMEEEELLLLL!!!   :smilielol5:

OK, I'm going to have to start watching WINNER TV.  Can you share where you watch it?

OH. MY. GOSH.

I just died.  

I'm so glad DH had walked out of the room.  I think I jumped.

Where do you live, we should be friends in real life.  Then when kpop bands come to the US we can go see the concerts together.  

And do this:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813542795/

and this:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813542701/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812316427/

I'm like, dude, I just found my WTM forum soulmate.   :smilielol5:

That's the whole episode with the Heirs parody.  It's long but I was cracking up.  Mino = Young Do = perf.  And his eyebrows are SERIOUSLY CRACKING ME UP.  

And this killed me, in the actual drama:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813593372/

ETA: Crap! the pictures didn't work... posting links!

ETAAgain: Oh great. Now I keep scrolling up just to see it again.   :blush:  :wub:  :leaving:  :ph34r:

Edited by Susan Wise Bauer
Photo removed

OH. MY. GOSH.

I just died.  

I'm so glad DH had walked out of the room.  I think I jumped.

Where do you live, we should be friends in real life.  Then when kpop bands come to the US we can go see the concerts together.  

And do this:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813542795/

and this:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813542701/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584812316427/

I'm like, dude, I just found my WTM forum soulmate.   :smilielol5:

That's the whole episode with the Heirs parody.  It's long but I was cracking up.  Mino = Young Do = perf.  And his eyebrows are SERIOUSLY CRACKING ME UP.  

And this killed me, in the actual drama:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/32158584813593372/

ETA: Crap! the pictures didn't work... posting links!

ETAAgain: Oh great. Now I keep scrolling up just to see it again.   :blush:  :wub:  :leaving:  :ph34r:

Sorry, not sorry.  *evilgrin*

YES!  We so need to become friends in real life so we can spaz out together!!!!  Everybody I know IRL thinks I'm crazy.  I'mma PM you.  And add you as a friend here on WTM.  Believe it or not, we do actually have school during the day.  LOL

Now I'm going to watch the video.

Oh, and is that you on pinterest?  I can follow you there, too.  I'll send you a link to me, too, if you'd like to follow me.   :D

Oh, gosh. I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments. I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments. I will not go re-watch past dramas on Viki for viewer comments. I won't, I tell you!

Seriously, I need more hours in the day. Or to not need sleep. That would help.

Great performance by GD, as always.

Yes, you want to! I need more hours too. Seriously, I laughed until I cried and only watched 10 minutes.

The Heirs parody was funny, love the guys playing the female roles!

Yes, the spoof of G Dragon on Surplus Princess was hilarious.

I actually liked the main actress of The Woman Who Married Three Times as I felt she fit the character (seemed kind of cold and indifferent but beaten up by life and just tired of it all) but maybe she was just typecast or something. My problem with the thing was (SPOILER ALERT if you scroll down):

Oh, wow.  Glad I read the spoiler.  I don't see me being able to watch that one at. all.

Sorry, not sorry.  *evilgrin*

YES!  We so need to become friends in real life so we can spaz out together!!!!  Everybody I know IRL thinks I'm crazy.  I'mma PM you.  And add you as a friend here on WTM.  Believe it or not, we do actually have school during the day.  LOL

Now I'm going to watch the video.

Oh, and is that you on pinterest?  I can follow you there, too.  I'll send you a link to me, too, if you'd like to follow me.   :D

Oh, yeah, that's me!!!  I have separate boards now... it all started as one 'entertainment' board.  Now it's morphed into a tv board (mostly k-drama with a fair amount of others thrown in), a music board (pretty solely kpop lol), and... yeah that's it.  

I should make one dedicated to rappers.   :lol: :lol:  But I'd get a lot of flak from my IRL friends for that one, so for right now they hang out on the music board.   :lol:

Oh, and now I'm finding myself wondering WHERE that gif could have been made from!!!  Because I can't find a video with anything like that ANYWHERE!!!  I've seen still pictures, but nothing else.  Anyway.  I should sleep.  And I will, right after I listen to Empty and I'm Him ONE MORE TIME......:leaving:

The Big Bang parodies are so funny and the Secret Garden one is classic.

I'm now following Peaceful Choas on pinterest or at least the Small Screen Gems board. 

It's fun to come here in the mornings and see what new stuff you all have to say.  Now off to watch the latest episode of Temptation before I wake the kids to do schoolwork.

The Big Bang parodies are so funny and the Secret Garden one is classic.

I'm now following Peaceful Choas on pinterest or at least the Small Screen Gems board.

It's fun to come here in the mornings and see what new stuff you all have to say. Now off to watch the latest episode of Temptation before I wake the kids to do schoolwork.

I like their BOF parody, too. Big Bang is just awesome all around.

I've been following your Korean board on Pinterest for ages! I just started following a few of your other boards, too. I'm Michele B there, and Hong Ki is my avitar.

Have you been enjoying Temptation? I haven't started it 'cause the premise leaves me feeling a little icky. Thoughts?

That's the whole episode with the Heirs parody. It's long but I was cracking up. Mino = Young Do = perf. And his eyebrows are SERIOUSLY CRACKING ME UP.

HYSTERICAL!! I could hardly breath while watching. You weren't kidding about his eyebrows, either. They were a character all on their own!

I'm sitting in the car waiting for dd11 to get out of her art class. Dd9 is in the back with her headphones on belting out Fantastic Baby at the top of her lungs. LOL She actually says a lot of the Korean parts pretty well.

I like their BOF parody, too. Big Bang is just awesome all around.

I've been following your Korean board on Pinterest for ages! I just started following a few of your other boards, too. I'm Michele B there, and Hong Ki is my avitar.

Have you been enjoying Temptation? I haven't started it 'cause the premise leaves me feeling a little icky. Thoughts?

That's funny about pinterest.  I know who you are too.  Lol.

Temptation tempted me when I was watching other dramas then it turned into a total train wreck (which is my favorite type) and I can't stop watching.  It's the first Monday/Tuesday drama I watch each week.  It's not as bad of a premise as Secret Love Affair.  I watched all of that too and just got hooked on the train wreck. 

That's funny about pinterest.  I know who you are too.  Lol.

Temptation tempted me when I was watching other dramas then it turned into a total train wreck (which is my favorite type) and I can't stop watching.  It's the first Monday/Tuesday drama I watch each week.  It's not as bad of a premise as Secret Love Affair.  I watched all of that too and just got hooked on the train wreck. 

So does being a train wreck mean it's bad?  Is it worth watching?

Try Secret Love Affair (by Kim Hee Ae and Yoo Ah In). It was sensational in Korea when it was aired. It's provoking yet depicted the dark side of the rich/elite class in Korean society quite realistically. And it's a plus if you like to listen to the classical music. :) Temptation is also about infidelity but more a typical kind of K soap drama.

It means that everything just kind of goes crazy and everything is just so unbelievable and possibly over the top but you can't tear yourself away from it.  For instance in a certain weekend drama I'm watching right now the main girl has been in prison 3 times in 10 episodes and each time she was sort of set up but also she kind of brought it on herself as well.  I like the ones where it's kind of anything goes in the plot.  Some of my favorites are:

Secret Love

Secret Love Affair

Temptation

Endless Love

Hundred Years' Bride

A Man's Story

Haeundae Lovers--which has every drama trope known to man but makes it work in a comedic way

Time Slip Dr. Jin

When a Man Loves--this one was something else and I couldn't tear myself away from it.

They are not for everyone and I often find myself sobbing over some of them or just doing the dripping shower of tears.  But they can be so good.

Okay so I realized that in Mino's 'I'm Him' M/V, the rest of winner is doing the dog dance, too.  At 2:31 and 2:35 I had to pause it to look at all of their expressions - they are hysterical.

One of the youtube channels I subscribe to, Eat Your Kimchi, did a hilarious kpop music monday this week - I don't know if it was on monday, though... where they covered a lot of the songs that came out in August.  The things they were saying had me laughing so hard I was crying.  Note: they're not kid friendly.  Well... it depends.  But just in case, I'd say not kid friendly.  But oh so hysterical.  They're Canadian and they live in Korea now.

It's Okay, That's Love had SO MANY FEEEELLLLSS this week!!!  I cried.  Not even gonna lie.  

So I was all ready to jump in and reply to posts and eveything last night, and the power went out.  Ahhh!!!!

It means that everything just kind of goes crazy and everything is just so unbelievable and possibly over the top but you can't tear yourself away from it.  For instance in a certain weekend drama I'm watching right now the main girl has been in prison 3 times in 10 episodes and each time she was sort of set up but also she kind of brought it on herself as well.  I like the ones where it's kind of anything goes in the plot.  Some of my favorites are:

Secret Love

Secret Love Affair

Temptation

Endless Love

Hundred Years' Bride

A Man's Story

Haeundae Lovers--which has every drama trope known to man but makes it work in a comedic way

Time Slip Dr. Jin

When a Man Loves--this one was something else and I couldn't tear myself away from it.

They are not for everyone and I often find myself sobbing over some of them or just doing the dripping shower of tears.  But they can be so good.

I LOVE Bride of the Century (Hundred Years Bride)!!!  Can you guess why?   :tongue_smilie: I don't know that I'd call it a train wreck, though.  Well, maybe the last few episodes.  I never understood why she had to, um how to say without spoilers, do what she had to do towards the end.  Also, how they ended up with any children when every time they were in bed they were fully clothed from the neck down.  I mean, come on!  I know Hong Ki has tattoos, but a turtle neck every time?!   :lol:  I know it was freezing 'cause it was the middle of winter, but geeze, can't they at least invest in a couple of space heaters for scenes like that?  LOL

Okay so I realized that in Mino's 'I'm Him' M/V, the rest of winner is doing the dog dance, too.  At 2:31 and 2:35 I had to pause it to look at all of their expressions - they are hysterical.

One of the youtube channels I subscribe to, Eat Your Kimchi, did a hilarious kpop music monday this week - I don't know if it was on monday, though... where they covered a lot of the songs that came out in August.  The things they were saying had me laughing so hard I was crying.  Note: they're not kid friendly.  Well... it depends.  But just in case, I'd say not kid friendly.  But oh so hysterical.  They're Canadian and they live in Korea now.

It's Okay, That's Love had SO MANY FEEEELLLLSS this week!!!  I cried.  Not even gonna lie.  

You just noticed that the other members were there?  LOL  Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea either when watching it.  I found out when I was watching a MV reaction video and one of the girls said something about the background people being the other WINNER members.

Eat Your Kimchi is so funny.  I'll have to go see their latest Music Monday vid.

Oh, gosh.  I know we are in for some pain with It's Okay, That's Love, but I don't know if I can handle it.  I'm going to go right now and watch it before I get the girls up.  Hold my hand?  :crying:

I forgot it is Thursday already. I have to catch up on It's OK, It's Love since I left off last Wednesday half way through the show. I also have to watch last episode of Marriage, Not Dating. Finally I have to catch up on Fated to Love. Oh, and I am in the middle of Can Money Become Love which is pretty good.

Has anyone seen Incarnation of Money? That was fantastic IMHO. I love Kang Ji Hwan too. I have not seen Big Man yet. Anyone see it and like it? No spoilers please :)

It's Okay, That's Love

That episode was...  BUT THE PREVIEWS FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

I forgot it is Thursday already. I have to catch up on It's OK, It's Love since I left off last Wednesday half way through the show. I also have to watch last episode of Marriage, Not Dating. Finally I have to catch up on Fated to Love. Oh, and I am in the middle of Can Money Become Love which is pretty good.

Has anyone seen Incarnation of Money? That was fantastic IMHO. I love Kang Ji Hwan too. I have not seen Big Man yet. Anyone see it and like it? No spoilers please :)

I really enjoyed Marriage, Not Dating.  Fated to Love is just too cute.  I adore Gun.  The last episode should be up tonight.  I hope it will be, anyway.  I can't believe it's over!

I haven't heard of Can Money Become Love, so I'm adding it to the list.  Hm... Not finding it.  Is it Can Love Become Money?  I found that one.  I haven't seen Incarnation of Money or Big Man, so adding those, too.

Just started It's Okay, It's Love today.  My normal show wasn't subbed yet so I decided to try it out finally since I had time.  It seems like a good one and yeah, I know everyone has been loving it for ages but I had too many dramas on my plate and school starting when it started.

LOL  I've got too many going right now, too.  Especially since full school schedule has started back.  I hope you like It's Okay, It's Love.  I can see watching it again just to marathon it.  I think I would get the nuances of some of the character arches better after a second viewing without having to wait a week in between.

I'm thinking we need to start a KDrama social group!

I'm having trouble keeping up with everything!

Anyone interested?

It is an interesting idea but I am still hoping to get more ladies interested in Kdrama since to me it is fantastic!!! I even thought about starting a thread on why you should watch Kdramas :tongue_smilie: Seriously.

It is an interesting idea but I am still hoping to get more ladies interested in Kdrama since to me it is fantastic!!! I even thought about starting a thread on why you should watch Kdramas :tongue_smilie: Seriously.

You can still start your thread, but I went ahead and started a social group just so it would be easier to talk to everyone.

I'm in for a social group.  I love getting others addicted as well.

I was thinking we needed a social group as well.  I'm definitely in.   :D

I'm in!

Here's the link to the group: http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/groups/233-kdrama-fans/

Still tons of photos here....

I can't keep up with all the shows! Esp without the photos....

And it could be a little awkward to ask our guests who are not used to this custom to take their shoes off when they enter our house. Repairmen usually refuse to do so...

I don't think they're allowed to take off shoes, but some have those papery overshoes with elastic to keep them on, like a shower cap. This way your floor is clean and their feet are protected. You could buy some and keep them around to give them, I imagine. Repairmen, I mean.

I don't think they're allowed to take off shoes, but some have those papery overshoes with elastic to keep them on, like a shower cap. This way your floor is clean and their feet are protected. You could buy some and keep them around to give them, I imagine. Repairmen, I mean.

Great idea!!