Menu

Help! I can't add a photo, can't add a signature!

Kevin'sMom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the signature, If you click on your user name at the upper right hand area of the page, then click on My Profile in the dropdown, it will take you to your profile page. Once you're there, there's a black button in the upper right area that says Edit My Profile. If you click that, there will be a signature option, and you can add/edit in there. I can't remember how to do the picture, though!

Oh, it's in the same place, right near the top of the main profile page. It says Change My Photo or something.

• 1 month later...

For the signature, If you click on your user name at the upper right hand area of the page, then click on My Profile in the dropdown, it will take you to your profile page. Once you're there, there's a black button in the upper right area that says Edit My Profile. If you click that, there will be a signature option, and you can add/edit in there. I can't remember how to do the picture, though!

Oh, it's in the same place, right near the top of the main profile page. It says Change My Photo or something.

I'm having the same problem of not being able to find a way to edit my signature. I have made it as far as clicking on the 'Edit My Profile' icon, but I still can't find the signature option. Please help. :laugh:

I have made it as far as clicking on the 'Edit My Profile' icon, but I still can't find the signature option.

The Signature link is in gray menu that runs along the left side of the page. It should say (in gray, not red):

See if it works to click this link:

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

It's from my sig box, but it may take each user to their own.

Cool, it shows up that way. I'm only on my ipad so I might wait until I'm on the computer to give it a go. Scared I'll change your signature instead. However, it still says that I'm logged in so hopefully not.