Menu

Will it arrive?

klmama

We ordered something from Amazon on Saturday, and the website claimed it would be delivered today before 8 p.m.  Um... no.  Just thirty minutes ago it left a UPS facility 2 states away.  What do you think?  Any chance it will be delivered on Christmas Eve?  Are they ever that quick?

I bet you'll get it tomorrow.  2 states just isn't that far...well...it could be depending on the states. ;)  But, they can put it on a plane.  I bet it will come.  Let us know the outcome!

(They told me something wouldn't be here till after Christmas.  It came today.  I still have stuff that is scheduled to be here tomorrow.  I'm not worried.)

Last night my package was two states away (10 hours south driving) . It arrived at a local facility this morning. I can't tell wether it was by truck or plane -- there was enough time between check ins at each facility that it could have come by truck. Anyway, my package is out on delivery. So, they checked in locally and immediately through it on another truck. I think fedex, ups, and usps go into crisis efficiency mode the last few days before Christmas. No one wants unhappy customers.