Menu

What's with the ads?

eaglei

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

I am so sorry. God's blessing upon all of you!  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.  Wishing you comfort in your heartbreak, though I am sure that words cannot express.  I am so sorry. 

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I am so very sorry. Words don't seem enough. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh dear, dear eaglei. I am so very sorry. My heart fell to my stomach when I saw your words. I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. Thinking and praying for you and your family.

• Like 1

Thursday, June 25, 2015

9:55 PM

Ds peacefully slipped on into Heaven to be with Jesus.

Yes, I was with him -

Oh, I am so very sorry to read this... 

May he rest with the righteous and may his memory be eternal!

Hugs and prayers for you and the family

• Like 1

I am so very sorry. I am praying for your entire family. 

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. 

John 11:25 I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me will live even as he dies. 

• Like 11

I am so sorry, eaglei. I wish I had magic. Your family will remain in my caring thoughts.

• Like 1

I am so very sorry for you and your family, eaglei.  My thoughts are with you.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: eaglei, I am so, so sorry.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

Oh my heart just dropped when I read your words.

I have prayed for your family and will continue.

Your DS was so very brave and he followed the path he believed was laid out for him. I remember all of your posts about the thought and prayer he put into this. He was a fighter and had deep faith. This is so unfair.

May you and your family find some peace in the days ahead.

:grouphug:

• Like 9

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :crying: I'm so very sorry for your loss.  :crying:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

(((eageli))) know that we are still praying and have been deeply moved by your son's courage. I will always imagine him now at Jesus' side. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

• Like 3

So deeply sorry for your unimaginable loss.

Words are so inadequate.

Please know your son will be remembered for his courage and faith by many.

• Like 6

I'm so sorry eaglei. We are crying and praying for you here. I look forward to the day when all of life's pain is over and I get to meet the man I've been praying for. You have been beautiful to watch through this unimaginable trial.

• Like 5

Your son has been such a role model of courage and faith, as have you. You and he have inspired me more than you will ever know. I can say with all honesty that your son's faith has strenghtened my own, and I know I am but one of many that he touched. The Lord accomplished mighty things through him, and he is recieving his reward in heaven. But of course, he will just be missed that much more by you and your family. I'll continue to pray for you. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding. 

• Like 10

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: I am so very sorry for your great loss. Continuing to keep you and your family in prayer.

• Like 2

I am just so, so sorry. Praying for your family in the days to come.

• Like 2

I haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I have been following and praying.  I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. May your amazing faith continue to sustain you in the upcoming days and weeks. 

• Like 1

:crying: 

Words are not adequate, eaglei...

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

• Like 1

I'm so, so sorry.  Words fail.   :grouphug:  I look forward to meeting him (and you) someday, but wow, my heart goes out to your and your family now and I'm so, so sorry.

• Like 1