Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

April 5, 2015 Hello, Everyone, God is so good! If you could see ds, you would wonder how anyone could think he needs a bone marrow transplant! It is God’s mercy and grace that is - and has - kept

Hello, Everyone,   Thank You for praying and Please don’t stop!  God is still on the throne!   In ds' words, he didn’t get the news he was hoping for - but - he didn’t get the news he fe

Update – June 17, 2018 Don’t know if anyone on here remembers me anymore – but I sure do remember you and still thank God for you! Have thought often of updating, but that’s as far as it wen

June 18, 2015

Still critical.

Tests run today due to the new bumps in the road mentioned in yesterday's post.

Doctor says best possible outcome of those tests would be to find an abscess or an infection - that would be treatable and if that is the cause of the new bumps in the road, would possibly be the answer to those bumps.

All other conditions same.

Thank you for praying.

"And thine health shall spring forth speedily." (Isaiah 58:8b)

Praying for clear test results and treatment path; strength and hope.

ETA: BP meds and breathing issues to stablize.

June 19, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.

Just quickly:

Got a call at 2:10 a.m. that ds needed intubated (a breathing tube inserted).  Was on 6L of oxygen and acidotic (unable to breathe out the carbon dioxide), and gasping for breath.  Also, his blood pressure meds had greatly increased.  Got a call at 3:03 a.m. that the tube was inserted; bp meds reduced but still high.  

The multitude of things for God to intervene in and show His mighty power continues - 

The battle is HIS.

Thanks for praying.

Bumping most recent update-Friday 6/19 9:30AM

June 19, 2015 - 9:00 p.m.

Still critical.
The hoped-for results of yesterday's tests were not meant to be.
Other things showed up - small in the whole picture, but adding nonetheless to the whole situation.
Additionally, I have to return to work next week - Doctors understand and said, with being ventilated, he is more stable as his body can rest and hopefully make progress.  I am sure every mom reading this knows how hard being away is going to be - will need prayer - 

Doctors saying ds is in a holding pattern and they can only watch and wait.  

With God nothing is impossible.  Man's efforts seemingly end, making way for God's miracles.  

We await the salvation of the Lord as "Ds shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord."  (Psalm 118:17)

Ds greatly needs your prayers.
Thank you.
"Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord." (Exodus 14:13b)

• Like 8

Just discovered this thread yesterday. I cannot imagine what you're going through, but I know the stress of having a son in a health crisis. I am praying fervently for you and your family—especially for peace and wisdom for you, and healing and comfort for your son. I am so sorry...

• Like 1