Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

April 5, 2015 Hello, Everyone, God is so good! If you could see ds, you would wonder how anyone could think he needs a bone marrow transplant! It is God’s mercy and grace that is - and has - kept

Hello, Everyone,   Thank You for praying and Please don’t stop!  God is still on the throne!   In ds' words, he didn’t get the news he was hoping for - but - he didn’t get the news he fe

Update – June 17, 2018 Don’t know if anyone on here remembers me anymore – but I sure do remember you and still thank God for you! Have thought often of updating, but that’s as far as it wen

June 12, 2015

Still critical.
Bilirubin up a tad two days in a row.
White blood count trending down.
Otherwise, status quo.
Critical but stable.
Please keep praying. 
"... And with His stripes we are healed."  (Isaiah 53:5b)
"... And with His stripes [my son is] healed."  (Isaiah 53:5b)

Praying today especially that the donor cells will be accepted and live peacefully within your son's body, and that all effects from graft vs. host disease will diminish rapidly.

Also that the donor cells will grow and thrive and heal.

• Like 4

Praying today especially that the donor cells will be accepted and live peacefully within your son's body, and that all effects from graft vs. host disease will diminish rapidly.

Also that the donor cells will grow and thrive and heal.

Amen!

June 14, 2015

Still critical but stable.

Bilirubin went down another tad – Thank You, Jesus!

White blood way too low; needs to start trending up.

Healing of graft vs. host disease, and the other conditions, needed, and that the bone marrow transplant is successful.

Thank you for praying. So very needed.

“Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him … he shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.†(Psalm 91:14a, 15-16)

• Like 12

June 14, 2015

Still critical but stable.

Bilirubin went down another tad – Thank You, Jesus!

White blood way too low; needs to start trending up.

Healing of graft vs. host disease, and the other conditions, needed, and that the bone marrow transplant is successful.

Thank you for praying. So very needed.

“Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him … he shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.†(Psalm 91:14a, 15-16)

Continuing to pray. Thank you for the update.