Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

June 8, 2015

Still critical.

Yesterday's news, among other things, was that the bilirubin, after five consecutive days of going down, went up.

HOWEVER, that was yesterday.

Here is today's news:

--The bilirubin came down today, lower than two days ago. Still way too high, but trending in the right direction. Thank You, Jesus!

--The test results from the additional test for a potentially new problem came back today – negative! Thank You, Jesus!

--One doctor said, after examination focused on his particular area of expertise, “Holding steady; no changes.â€

--The doctor who said this was a worst case scenario times a hundred, after reporting the test results, said he would be “looking for more good news.â€

So, while all the major stuff is still ongoing, today was a day of no new negative news – Thank You, Jesus!

Please keep praying. In addition to the whole multitude of things, the doctors need wisdom in making decisions regarding new treatment for certain conditions – weighing the benefits versus the very serious risks and, in one area, with a lack of vast data to support either decision.

Thank you!

"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."  (Psalm 34:3)

• Like 23

Good to hear from you. I pray that though these days stretch long for you, that one day you may look back and see just a blip on the radar.

Peace to you, wellness to your dear boy, wisdom for the physicians; these things remain in my prayers.

• Like 1