Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

Continuing to pray with my WTM sisters for eaglei's son. My cousin Gene was admitted to the hospital yesterday for cancer in the liver. Praying for both of them. Our God is mighty enough for both healings.

Sue, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Praying for Gene! :grouphug:

You may want to start a prayer request thread for him so more people will know he is ill.

• Like 1

May 28, 2015

Still critical and unstable.

The bilirubin continues to climb; however, there was some improvement in the DIC (disseminated intravascular coagulation).  

Another test done today shows 3% blasts.  There are all kinds of blasts - both good and bad.  They are retesting tomorrow.  If it is 2% or less - that is good.  If it remains at 3%, that is fine.  If it is above 3%, then it is considered relapse.

THE TWO CURRENTLY CRITICAL PRAYER REQUESTS:  1) less than 3% blasts; 2) the DIC to continue to improve.

And, as I've stated the last couple of days, massive prayer needed from head to toe.

It would be really nice to have one day where all the news is good news - followed by the next day with only good news - followed by the next day . . .

“Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.†(2 Chronicles 20:15b)

"O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people. Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him: talk ye of all His wondrous works. Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. (Psalm 105:1-3)

• Like 10