Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

Praying for eaglei's son tonight.

For physical and emotional strength to fight the myriad of complications.

For freedom from pain, for rapid gains against those attacks on his body, for complete and permanent healing.

For wisdom as his medical team makes treatment decisions. 

For the peace of God that surpasses all understanding to remain on him and his family all throughout this long night.

• Like 12

For freedom from pain, for rapid gains against those attacks on his body, for complete and permanent healing.

For the peace of God that surpasses all understanding to remain on him and his family all throughout this long night.

Amen!

• Like 1

What a lovely prayer, Pippen.

Still praying here as well.

May 21, 2015

Not sure just what to post tonight -

He is still critical, but once again considered stable - Thank You, Jesus.

Feel like we're on a see-saw.

Need positive, sustained progress in all conditions.

Many negative influences abound in the hospital, and have to be ever-vigilant as words are powerful things.

Praising God for the good things; praising Him in the setbacks; praising Him in the seemingly unchanged - - - He knows all about it all and He is on the throne, not the doctors, who need to realize that their knowledge comes from Him.

Please keep praying - he needs it so very much, and we need and appreciate it very much.

It is a hard road.

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23)

• Like 19

Thank you for updating us again, eaglei. I'm sure your time online is very limited and I really appreciate hearing how things are going. I am very relieved to hear that your son is more stable and I'm praying he doesn't have any more setbacks, and that he is finally on the road to recovery.

You must be exhausted. :grouphug:

• Like 5

Thank you, Jesus!

Glad to hear to hear that he is stable and will continue to pray.

*eaglei* Your faith in the face of this situation is an amazing witness. My prayers include gratitude for you; your strength is humbling. God bless and keep you close to Him.

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."  La 3:22-24

• Like 6

Praying for your son always, but taking a moment to pray especially for Mom today. It's a rough road, and it's so hard to be strong all of the time. God's peace and strength to you this day--that He will give you just what is needed to face this day's challenges.

• Like 6