Menu

Half my wrapping is done!

lynn

Haven't even begun!

I need to break down the kids old beds since we have people picking them up on Thursday and on Friday. They are all getting brand new bunk bed sets this Friday!! Looks like the hubby & I will be setting up beds Friday night & Saturday.Then Sunday we have family pictures. I have a dr. Appt on Wednesday of next week. I guess I best get my fanny in gear before I run out of time!

I like to wrap as I get things, not many places to hide gifts in my house and I'm sure next year the gifts will go to dmil's house until Christmas Eve. Right now all gifts are up on the top shelf of our bedroom closet but dd is growing like a weed (she has grown 3/4" in like 2 months and now we are trying to save to buy her more clothes, good thing I bought her school clothes kind of big!)

I'm close. All I have to do is finish the bows. And wrap the gifts. And buy the wrapping paper. And buy the gifts. And decide what to buy. I suppose I need to check the name-exchange list to see who in the family I'm buying for.

Practically finished.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: