Menu

What's for dinner at your house?

ScoutTN

Chx pot pie, green beans and cranberry sauce here. The crust on the pie is made with butter and it smells so good! My kids have decided that they LOVE cranberry sauce, so we have it often lately. 

I make it with OJ instead of water and much less sugar than the recipe on the bag call for.

I'm trying a new recipe - beef, barley soup with roasted vegetables. It sounds really good. I hope it tastes good. I'm also making potatoe bread. I've been spending the whole day in the kitchen. It's too cold to go outside (for this California girl, that is).

Leftover chili and hot dogs.

My husband's working again (after 30+ hours in the last three days) and I'm exhausted. We are utilizing iPads, TV and Wii some this evening (after an exhausting hour of playing in the snow and 90 painful minutes at Target.

So... Yeah. Survival tonight. I'm planning to throw them in bed an hour early and let them "stay up" reading to counteract the brain rot that has been the last 90 minutes. >.>