Menu

Shutterfly vent....and what do you use?

Aura

I've been trying to make calendars for Christmas gifts. Shutterfly has been such a pain. It's not cropping pictures like it's supposed to. It's locked me out of one of the calendars altogether, so I had to start over on that one, and my dd has now lost a ton of work she was doing while making photo books for me. I've even tried using different computers! I've talked to customer service twice and they've been less than helpful both times. I'm really frustrated with them.

The only thing keeping me with them was that I'd already put a lot of work in the projects, including uploading a ton of pictures, AND they had a really good sale with 50% off. But the sale ended yesterday and I'm still dealing w/ problems, so I'm thinking of bailing and starting with somewhere else. Anyone have someplace they'd recommend?

Have you tried a different browser? I was having similar problems with my bank website a couple of weeks ago. Safari would not work; Chrome did. Safari always had before, and neither the bank not Safari acknowledged a problem. I was about to throw my Mac through the window, so I completely get the frustration.

ETA: I also had a problem cropping a pic on the SAT site once, and that also was cured with a different browser. Again, neither side acknowledged a problem with the other.

Thanks everyone! Especially to momto8blessings for the coupon code!

I don't know if it's the browser or not, but I've tried from two totally different computers, and that didn't resolve everything. My dh suggested installing chrome, so I may do that and keep trying. I didn't have this trouble last year!