Menu

Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machine is Amazon's Bonus Deal of the Day

Catwoman

It's $247.99, which is Amazon's lowest price ever for that machine.

Just in case anyone needs one! :)

I'm sure many of you are using more expensive and advanced machines, but this one seems perfect for someone like me, who is more of a casual user, so I figured I would post about it.

The sale is on for the rest of tonight (until midnight Pacific time, I think,) or until it sells out. The last time they offered this model -- at a higher price -- it sold out pretty quickly, but I have no idea what will happen this time around.

Looks nice the price is good to. My euro pro is being repaired right now. If I did not need new tires it would be tempting. Thanks for sharing.

I thought it looked like a good value. I know it cost a lot more last year on HSN. I remember watching the presentation and wondering if I would still remember how to sew. I figure I'll start with easy stuff and see how it goes.

I thought it looked like a good value. I know it cost a lot more last year on HSN. I remember watching the presentation and wondering if I would still remember how to sew. I figure I'll start with easy stuff and see how it goes.

I think sewing is like learning to ride a bike. Once you learn you never forget.