Menu

? about ornaments from zazzle or cafe press...(iso: panda ornament)

happi duck

name="KungFuPanda" post="5344003" timestamp="1386309081"]

Check the National Zoo website : http://nationalzoostore.tamretail.net/BrowsePage.aspx?searchtype=find&navid=0&usertext=Panda

Also, you might want to look at panda key chains. You can remove the keychain part and put a hook on it.

The zoo has some cute ones! I wish they indicated if they're breakable. I think I'll check the other zoos with pandas.

I'm making my son's ornament from a keychain!

Thanks for your help!

I just bought a panda ornament at Cost Plus World Market!

For some reason I can't link it ... but if you go to www.worldmarket.com and do a search for panda ... it'll come up. There's a set of 2 (glass) which won't work, but there is also a set of 3 (wood) that might.

Bonus, if you have a store nearby you can check it out for yourself to see if it's gift-worthy.

Check the National Zoo website : http://nationalzoostore.tamretail.net/BrowsePage.aspx?searchtype=find&navid=0&usertext=Panda

Also, you might want to look at panda key chains. You can remove the keychain part and put a hook on it.

I have a panda ornament from the Natl Zoo that is not breakable, not that that helps, but hey, small world. Mine is probably paper mâché or similar. You might be able to call and see if they have some in their shop that are not on the website.

I just bought a panda ornament at Cost Plus World Market!

For some reason I can't link it ... but if you go to www.worldmarket.com and do a search for panda ... it'll come up. There's a set of 2 (glass) which won't work, but there is also a set of 3 (wood) that might.

Bonus, if you have a store nearby you can check it out for yourself to see if it's gift-worthy.

Thanks everyone!