Menu

When should ds expect his PSAT score?

Is the SAT code the same as the PSAT one? I googled our school's name along with the state and the words PSAT code and got the SAT code. I wonder what you would find if you did that?

I don't think so--it is a personalized code, but it could be the same as last year. I will give that a shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resurrecting this because despite her school's buttheadedness, we received an email from the CB today with her online access code (it was supposed to come the 15th).  She scored a 232:  80/78/74.  Not bad for a sophomore when it doesn't count.  She scored well above the NM cutoff for our state as a freshman and as a seventh grader, so I wasn't really worried about that, but I was happy to see her scores go up again, from a 228 last year.  Also, she took the test right after being cleared from a mild concussion, so there was that nagging fear as well.   

Happy dance here, finally.  I only wish it counted for something this year.

Resurrecting this because despite her school's buttheadedness, we received an email from the CB today with her online access code (it was supposed to come the 15th).  She scored a 232:  80/78/74.  Not bad for a sophomore when it doesn't count.  She scored well above the NM cutoff for our state as a freshman and as a seventh grader, so I wasn't really worried about that, but I was happy to see her scores go up again, from a 228 last year.  Also, she took the test right after being cleared from a mild concussion, so there was that nagging fear as well.   

Happy dance here, finally.  I only wish it counted for something this year.

How wonderful!  Congratulations to your daughter!  Next year she'll do equally well I'm sure.  We're still waiting for my daughter's scores.  She's a sophomore too.

How wonderful! Congratulations to your daughter! Next year she'll do equally well I'm sure. We're still waiting for my daughter's scores. She's a sophomore too.

Does she have a CB account? If so, I would expect it any minute now. Keep an eye on her email.

Oh never mind! Just read your post on the other thread about the incident report. How frustrating!

We still. Have. No. Scores.

But, we did get a nice letter today from the school encouraging Ds to take a variety of ap classes based on his scores...of course by law homeschoolers can take only electives so most are out, but it was a nice clue he obviously didn't do too badly.

Actually quite shocking as he has some challenges and test anxiety too boot, and took it cold.

So they have his scores, but we don't. Oh well.

We still. Have. No. Scores.

But, we did get a nice letter today from the school encouraging Ds to take a variety of ap classes based on his scores...of course by law homeschoolers can take only electives so most are out, but it was a nice clue he obviously didn't do too badly.

Actually quite shocking as he has some challenges and test anxiety too boot, and took it cold.

Can you call them and get the scores verbally?  Or stop in and ask for them?

This bothered me way more than it should have.  For whatever reason, though, we got our email from the College Board with her access code on 1/2, not on 1/15, which is when I thought it was supposed to come.  The school finally distributed scores on Wednesday, but it was old news for us by then.  Does your son have a CB account?