Menu

S/O Elf on the Shelf/Kindness Elf for dh?

ereks mom

My dc are grown, but I want to get an elf for my dh!  I don't want it for the "naughty elf" ideas I've seen online in various places, but instead, I want our elf to offer encouragement to my hard-working dh this Christmas season.  I've been looking online for ideas, but I've only found ONE idea:  a wife who posted a picture of an elf with a coffee cup next to a coffeemaker all set up & ready to brew coffee at the push of a button.  Great idea, but I need more!  Please offer ideas or post websites I should see.  Thanks!

An elf with a dry erase marker in hand, and an encouraging note on the bathroom mirror.

An elf next to a shaving cream bottle - a shaving cream note on the mirror - and a nice new razor.

An elf on the counter in the kitchen - flour angel - and a warm batch of cookies to find as he comes home from work.

An elf tucked in to his work shoes, with a tie on, holding a wish I could come with you/ have a great day note.

An elf sitting near the clock - note that says counting down the minutes until you're home.

Elf resting on a bed of marshmallows, set near a mug of hot cocoa.

Elf & friends set up to play spin the bottle with his favorite cold beverage.

Elf with hershey kisses and a love note from you

Elf in the fridge with the eggs - a note written on the eggs - one letter/egg

Elf set up on couch with remote control and popcorn and a favorite movie playing or football game on.

Elf lifting weights (marshmallows on toothpicks), maybe set on the treadmill or near his running shoes.

I don't know if that's what your thinking - I mostly stole from pinterest. 

I could imagine setting these up in the afternoon for my husband to find as he comes in the door from work.  Kind of a cute idea!

Go to the Inappropriate Homeschoolers Facebook page. She has a lot of funny ideas for adults.

I have to say, the phrase "naughty elf" and "...for my dh" immediately made my brain go...there. I'm coming up with several ideas that can't be posted... :laugh:

An elf with a dry erase marker in hand, and an encouraging note on the bathroom mirror.

An elf next to a shaving cream bottle - a shaving cream note on the mirror - and a nice new razor.

An elf on the counter in the kitchen - flour angel - and a warm batch of cookies to find as he comes home from work.

An elf tucked in to his work shoes, with a tie on, holding a wish I could come with you/ have a great day note.

An elf sitting near the clock - note that says counting down the minutes until you're home.

Elf resting on a bed of marshmallows, set near a mug of hot cocoa.

Elf & friends set up to play spin the bottle with his favorite cold beverage.

Elf with hershey kisses and a love note from you

Elf in the fridge with the eggs - a note written on the eggs - one letter/egg

Elf set up on couch with remote control and popcorn and a favorite movie playing or football game on.

Elf lifting weights (marshmallows on toothpicks), maybe set on the treadmill or near his running shoes.

I don't know if that's what your thinking - I mostly stole from pinterest. 

I could imagine setting these up in the afternoon for my husband to find as he comes in the door from work.  Kind of a cute idea!

YES!  Exactly the kinds of ideas I'm looking for!  THANK YOU!