Menu

Dale Earnhardt Jr. car Christmas ornament....PLEASE I need your help

kfeusse

every year I buy an ornament for our kids that reflects an interests or talents they discovered during the last year.  Well, my one son has really loved watching Nascar racing and likes Dale Earnhardt Jr.  So I bought him this ornament http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007I48Y2C/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and when it came, it was blue and white, not green and white.  After contacting the seller, he said he didn't have anymore green ones...refunded my money...but now I am out looking for a replacement.  I can't seem to find any...can some one help me.  My son will be so thrilled if I can find it.  thanks.

every year I buy an ornament for our kids that reflects an interests or talents they discovered during the last year.  Well, my one son has really loved watching Nascar racing and likes Dale Earnhardt Jr.  So I bought him this ornament http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007I48Y2C/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and when it came, it was blue and white, not green and white.  After contacting the seller, he said he didn't have anymore green ones...refunded my money...but now I am out looking for a replacement.  I can't seem to find any...can some one help me.  My son will be so thrilled if I can find it.  thanks.

Did you ever find one?  I am on the hunt for my kids' yearly ornaments so I know the feeling of having the perfect theme and needing to find the ornament.

I did, actually...on ebay.  When I initally looked there, it wasn't there...but later when I went back...lo and behold...there it was at the perfect price...I was so thrilled...but holding my breath until it came...and when it did and it was green...then I rejoiced!! :)  thanks for asking.

Good luck on finding what you want.  I have had luck with etsy too, with other themes....