Menu

Where to legally watch The Day of the Doctor!

Jenn121

Actually, the websites that stream tv shows and movies (you know, aside from Hulu and Netflix and the various pay sites) are usually illegal, including the one above.  The only difference between that and downloading it from a torrent website is that streaming it won't get you an angry letter from your internet service provider.

I'm not judging- I've gotten my share of angry letters- but people should know ahead of time so they can make an informed decision. ;)

Actually, the websites that stream tv shows and movies (you know, aside from Hulu and Netflix and the various pay sites) are usually illegal, including the one above.  The only difference between that and downloading it from a torrent website is that streaming it won't get you an angry letter from your internet service provider.

I'm not judging- I've gotten my share of angry letters- but people should know ahead of time so they can make an informed decision. ;)

Huh good to know. The person that sent it to me said it was legal because it was a BBC sponsored site.  Shoulda know better. :(

They've jacked up the prices! This morning when I bought The Day of the Doctor all of the 50th related streaming videos were $2.99. Now I see Adventures in Time and Space (which I didn't purchase) listed at $6.99.

I swear it said $4.99 when I clicked on the buy button for Day of the Doctor, but the Amazon email I got said they charged me $6.99. It looks like iTunes has higher prices than usual too.

I swear it said $4.99 when I clicked on the buy button for Day of the Doctor, but the Amazon email I got said they charged me $6.99. It looks like iTunes has higher prices than usual too.

I saw $5.99 when I clicked this morning, and that's what the email said I was charged. I wonder if the prices have been fluctuating. 

We're getting ready to watch it.   :party: