Menu

Your prayers desperately needed for this financial situation.

Dh's business (self-employed) is always slow during the summer. This summer has been much worse than usual. After paying business costs (employees, building lease, office equipment, etc.) there has not been enough left over at the end of the month for him to draw any paychecks since May. He has received a couple of reimbursements for his expenses (gas, etc.), but no paychecks in about 3 months. We anticipate the usual upturn in September, but meanwhile, we are REALLY in a tight spot. We have a couple of bills that are 2 months past due, and more that will come due before the end of August. We have no savings and no source for a loan. We are praying for a miracle of God's provision. Dh is really stressing over this. He is so weary. Please pray for us.

:grouphug:

Dh is also self employed and there have been many times he's paid employees/vendors and not drawn a check himself.

Our faith has been stretched and grown during the lean times as God has provided every. single. time.

Praying He lifts your dh's spirits and provides work soon!

:grouphug: Hang in there, it will turn around. Dh and I are self-employed (two businesses, in fact), and there are always questionable moments. If this is your dh's true calling, it will all come about. Just hold on and keep working it. I'm sorry you are in a state of worry.:grouphug:

Call the companies that you owe money to, explain the situation, and ask them to work something out with you to re-pay. Ask them to wait a couple more months. Collections are expensive so they may be willing to work with you, but if they don't know what is going on they won't help.

Dh's business (self-employed) is always slow during the summer. This summer has been much worse than usual. After paying business costs (employees, building lease, office equipment, etc.) there has not been enough left over at the end of the month for him to draw any paychecks since May. He has received a couple of reimbursements for his expenses (gas, etc.), but no paychecks in about 3 months. We anticipate the usual upturn in September, but meanwhile, we are REALLY in a tight spot. We have a couple of bills that are 2 months past due, and more that will come due before the end of August. We have no savings and no source for a loan. We are praying for a miracle of God's provision. Dh is really stressing over this. He is so weary. Please pray for us.

I understand. We are in a similar situation except that summer is our busy time and it has been very, very slow all summer. We are looking at possibly closing in a few months as there is no way we can get through the winter without some kind of buffer. I know that there are many, many other families in the same situation as well!

I'll send up prayers for your family as well as many others who are suffering.