Menu

Prayers please for my mom.....Update 226

Robin M

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom's about to undergo an angiogram. I guess the vacospasm are starting or expected so they are doing the test to find where and give her the proper medication to stop the spasms. Don't understand any of it.  The procedure is risky but necessary.  Lift her up in your thoughts and prayers for the next couple hours that she comes through the procedure okay.

This is the post my dad did this morning as he's made the decision to take mom off life support.  Lord, give him the strength to get through this.

Its bitter cold and has been raining all night...is today the day my angel wife returns to her father in heaven?? John and Emma Lu have been a big big help in getting me through the bad days of my life. God bless them both. I'm waiting for John to come get me and drive me to Las Vegas. From the pain and ripping effect in my body I know now how you can die of a broken heart. Its almost impossible to control my emotions. I miss her with every fiber of my body. I washed her clothes for the last time last night before I realized I didn't have to. God, give her wings and let her fly up to you.