Menu

Do you refrigerate eggs?

Flowing Brook

Do you refrigerate eggs  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you refrigerate eggs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other although I can't imagine what it could be because you either do or don't
    • Only if I am sitting on them in the refrigerator
    • only if they are organic
    • only if they are non organic
    • I don't eat or use eggs ever
    • I egg my neighbor's car as soon as I get home

I collect my eggs each day directly from hens who eat only grain I grow. I use the eggs I collect. If I don't need eggs my 3 yo has an egg stand on the street corner so he can develop his math and entrepreneurial skills.

Wow for a moment, I thought he had an egg stand like a bird stand you know like a parrot perch...but for an egg. Never heard of selling eggs like lemonade. Interesting

We had this thread already, didn't we? I remember posting about my Vietnamese friend who kept his fresh eggs in a bureau drawer.

Yeah, but I think that time, the person who started the thread really wanted to know. This thread is just a spin-off of puddles' other thread about how her day went. :)

Yeah, but I think that time, the person who started the thread really wanted to know. This thread is just a spin-off of puddles' other thread about how her day went. :)

Then shall I be reprehensibly, disgustingly absurd and say that I refrigerate my eggs only when I sit in a refrigerator? 

:leaving:

Guest submarines

There's almost always an "other."   :lol:  

The thing is that I used to refrigerate eggs all the time,, and used to freak out if they were not refrigerated, but just in the last couple of months I started leaving some of the eggs out for some of the time. 

Guest submarines

Yes, I live in the U.S. and buy eggs at a grocery store. They've been washed and should be kept refrigerated.

Yet I discovered that they are totally fine without being refrigerated. Like totally fine. For a long time. Go figure. 

Yes, and you should also give puddles a severe scolding for not having included that choice in her poll options. :D

Then shall I be reprehensibly, disgustingly absurd and say that I refrigerate my eggs only when I sit in a refrigerator? 

:leaving:

I forgot about this option. I am headed now to update the poll options. thanks!!

Well someone has to be one...I don't remember rhyming troll?

It was some idiot who would keep registering under new usernames (because he kept getting banned) He would post little rhymes and then subtly insert a link to where you could buy Oakley sunglasses for cheap.

He was more entertaining than the guy whose usernames always ended in two numbers, because all that guy did was copy and paste existing posts as his own... although he was sort of nice in a trollish sort of way, because I complained once that he'd never quoted me, and his very next post to a different thread was a quote from me. So I didn't report him that night. :D

It was some idiot who would keep registering under new usernames (because he kept getting banned) He would post little rhymes and then subtly insert a link to where you could buy Oakley sunglasses for cheap.

He was more entertaining than the guy whose usernames always ended in two numbers, because all that guy did was copy and paste existing posts as his own... although he was sort of nice in a trollish sort of way, because I complained once that he'd never quoted me, and his very next post to a different thread was a quote from me. So I didn't report him that night. :D

Ah didn't see oakly. I remember the bikini butt video troll and the quoting troll. Lol

What is it with all the troublemakers tonight??? :D

If our rhyming troll decides to show up, it will be the Perfect Night.

Wait, there's a rhyming troll

Who'd answer this here poll?

I thought he just sold glasses

And showed us some girls' a$$es.

:laugh: