Menu

11 year old christmas list

Mine has asked for this minecraft thing.  

He likes dungeons nad dragons, minecraft(we have shirts and posters), reads a lot,  Magic the Gathering.  Most of the books he likes are at the library.  

We were at a museum and he had a great time putting together molecules with a kit like this.  The other one had cards to tell him how to build different ones though.    I don't know if he would get any use out of it at home.

We have a Wii, Xbox, kindle.  He has not asked for any games.  

What are you getting yours? What have they asked for?

Well, I have a girl.  And she is so sweet.  She knows we are having a baby soon and that the budget is tight.  She has only asked for 1 thing: a certain outfit for her American Girl doll :)  She wanted a Nintendo DS thingie, but decided she would save her own $ for electronics.  It is probably a good thing.  I haven't decided if we will buy things like that or not.

Other than that she is getting PJs and some kind of art set: haven't settled on what yet and probably a book of some sort.  I was thinking something in latin for her to fool around with, like the Cat in the Hat or something. She will need stocked on necessities like socks and gloves and such too for her stocking.  Nothing big this year.

Well, I have a girl.  And she is so sweet.  She knows we are having a baby soon and that the budget is tight.  She has only asked for 1 thing: a certain outfit for her American Girl doll :)  She wanted a Nintendo DS thingie, but decided she would save her own $ for electronics.  It is probably a good thing.  I haven't decided if we will buy things like that or not.

Other than that she is getting PJs and some kind of art set: haven't settled on what yet and probably a book of some sort.  I was thinking something in latin for her to fool around with, like the Cat in the Hat or something. She will need stocked on necessities like socks and gloves and such too for her stocking.  Nothing big this year.

Mybe we will have a small one too this year. I worry he isnt asking because he thinks it is "too much" OTOH, he has so much.....no reason to put more ideas in his head..lol

No.more.legos!  lol. But really he does not put together sets much anymore.

links? I think ours would be friends lol

Here's the box. She'd prefer it in black. It's actually going to be a birthday present, a couple weeks before Christmas.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/977198/centrifugal-puzzle-box.html?li=isbl

The Science of Discworld books are in Amazon, Vols. 1 through 4.