Menu

"Old" PHP links don't work since the change....

.....and that is very annoying. Was there truly no way to have the old links re-direct to the new links, SWB & Team? I am grateful for TWTM. It convinced my husband and I we could homeschool. We use 90% of your suggestions. I've been blogging for over a year and linking to your old site, giving your site links preference over Amazon affiliate links I could make money from. And now those links don't work, and I'm not in the mood right now to find and fix every single link on my blog. By changing the links and not fixing it, you're losing traffic from my blog and all the other blogs that have "old" links to you.

From this blog page: http://sceleratusclassicalacademy.blogspot.com/p/2013-2014.html and all the rest of the blog posts linking to SOTW, OPGTR, WTM, FLL1 throughout 2012-now.

The error page IS different today than it was before. But it's still not taking people to the PHP store. These were the links before the change to the site.