Menu

lined Croc lovers unite....???

ProudGrandma

I tried really hard to like an UGG type boot, but I keep going back to my lined Crocs....but I never see anybody else where them...certainly I can't be the ONLY one who likes these...am I??  I am toying with getting another pair...if, by some miracle, you have a pair that you like, what color are they?   mine are brown with an oatmeal color lining...but the lining is so worn..I wish I could replace just that, because the actual Crocs are  in pretty good condition.

It's weird, because I don't like the regular Croc type shoe...I own Keens instead for my spring, summer and fall shoe...but the Croc is my go-to shoe for winter.

I have two pairs of lined Crocs.  I don't have the boots but the regular lined crocs.  I love my black pair and wear them everywhere . . . my red ones are lined with white and I always feel like I'm wearing bedroom slippers when I wear them so they are usually regulated to the house.  

I think I need to go shopping for some different colors.

Do you know that they make really cute crocs with a heel and are fleece lined? I have both black and brown and they are as comfortable as the flat shoes. They are truly awesome! They are made out of the Crocs plastic material and they are super warm. I am such a fan of crocs now that my foot pain has subsided that they're about the only thing I wear. Just happy they make cute ones and not only the huge original kind!

Do you know that they make really cute crocs with a heel and are fleece lined? I have both black and brown and they are as comfortable as the flat shoes. They are truly awesome! They are made out of the Crocs plastic material and they are super warm. I am such a fan of crocs now that my foot pain has subsided that they're about the only thing I wear. Just happy they make cute ones and not only the huge original kind!

I have 2 pair of fleece lined crocs for indoors.  There were the only thing that fixed my plantar fasciitis -- we we have a lot of hardwood and tile in the house and these things save me.  I didn't love the color, but I got them for $9.99 each at the Crocs outlet.  I want to get a pair of navy or black to wear out of the house.  My boys both love their lined crocs for winter and regular crocs for summer.

I want to get a pair of lined crocs.  I love my reg. crocs so I think I'd love the lined ones too.  I bought a pair of Birks..  I love Birks too.  Anything that is form fitting.. but  i bought a new pair recently and wore them all day on Friday, standing at our church bazaar.  My feet hurt SO Badly by the end of the day.  Today I wore my crocs and they feel so much better.

yeah, ordered a pair on amazon.  for the 17 yo boy.  His first pair of crocks was a b-day present, maybe turning 12?  he'd been begging for them (and we rarely buy ANY brand name anything) . . . one of his friends said, over and over, "dont wear crocs, they make you look like a girl!"  I'm always amazed my son ignored him and stayed friends with him.  Well, for a while.  

while looking on the croc site I found these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0071QK7VI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (then found them cheaper on Amazon....so I bought them to replace a different pair I have (hoping I like them), but I am still hoping to buy these too...http://www.crocs.com/crocs-mammoth-evo-clog/12878,default,pd.html?cgid=women-fuzz&sid=w...theyare all sold out on Amazon....so unless I can find them some place else, I will probably have to buy them here.  

I am curious as to which crocs Shelly in IL was referring to.

AND more importantly I am so glad I am NOT alone.

I have only wore regular crocs (camo ones right now  ;) ) for several years now but I really like the idea of the lined ones. 

They are really so toasty warm; nice socks, line Crocs get me through the whole winter.  I do own snow boots in case it ever actually snows here again...

while looking on the croc site I found these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0071QK7VI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (then found them cheaper on Amazon....so I bought them to replace a different pair I have (hoping I like them), but I am still hoping to buy these too...http://www.crocs.com/crocs-mammoth-evo-clog/12878,default,pd.html?cgid=women-fuzz&sid=w...theyare all sold out on Amazon....so unless I can find them some place else, I will probably have to buy them here.  

I am curious as to which crocs Shelly in IL was referring to.

AND more importantly I am so glad I am NOT alone.

Can't speak for OP, but I talk about line Crocs the second are like what I am wearing!  Think summer Crocs, only warmer.  Although the ones I have aren't "fuzzy" like that, they are more like fleece; I have brown w/pink fleece, black w/black fleece and a plaid pattern.  I think they used to be called Blitzen, and now there's  Blitzen II out.  My lining is smooth, not furry looking.

~coffee~