Menu

Can you help me find camouflage fabric that is printed on both sides?

saraha

I am working on a craft project and need camouflage fabric that is printed on both sides or all of the way through.  I looked at Joannes, Hancock and Hobby Lobby, all have it printed on sides.  Does anyone know any online fabric stores I can check out?

Thanks

You might look at fabric.com. You can chat with customer service to find out whether the pattern is double-sided. I'm wondering if it's going to be hard to find? All the woven camo fabric I have in my stash is printed on one side only. Fleece is reversible but probably not what you're looking for for crafting. Good luck!

I've been sewing well over 16 years, and have never seen a print that was on both sides. Even a fleece print has a clear printed side.

They can be printed through, but you will still have a definite "right side".

I agree. You could fuse thin camouflage fabric together with fusible webbing. Most "reversible" items are lined, not made of fabric with a print on each side. If you share your project/goal, maybe we can brainstorm solutions.

I am making a rag wreath, a wire form tied with strips of fabric 1 1/2 inches wide by 5 inches long.  I bought some fabric that was printed on one side and had the leak through on the back, but was mostly white.  The white really stands out and takes away from the camouflage look.  It was the only camouflage fabric I could find that wasn't fleece.  I called the fabric.com place and they didn't have any that wasn't mostly white on the back.  I really want to make a camo wreath, so ideas would be great!

I would get some spray adhesive, stick the fabric together with rights sides facing out, and then cut it into strips.  Alternatively, you could get a complimentary solid color and back each strip with it.  If the two strips stay together well, you might be able to skip the adhesive.  Since you are not going to wash this item, you could probably even stick the two strips together using rubber cement or a glue stick.  ;)