Menu

OUAT

Parrothead

I'll probably keep watching, but with the number of characters, the present storyline, and the flashbacks, the plotline is getting way too confusing.  I can't for the life of me remember all the backstory with Peter Pan.

They have major pacing issues, too.  It's always three or four really slow episodes, one packed full of stuff, and then three or four slow ones.  They're going to lose the audience if they keep up with that.

Though in tonight's episode, I did find the scenes with both Neil and Rumple to be, shall we say, very aesthetically pleasing. :D

: ) I posted a special shout out to you after we watched the show. Look for it - your name is in the title. : ) I even used exclamation points.

I saw!

Okay, let me get to the episode and exclamation points!!!!!!!  First, my one main complaint:  NOT ENOUGH HOOK!!!!!  Boo!

I liked the interactions between Bae/Neal and Rumple, but like a Parrothead said, I'm getting tired of the same old argument.  Good grief.  Get over it and move on already!  I have to say I did actually like Neal more this episode than I have in any other.  But I did NOT like Emma saying that she still loved him!  Crap!  I do NOT want them together!!!!  They're so...blah.

I really wish they would get on with the Pan's back story.  Tell me already!   How did he become the Pied Piper?  How did he get so powerful?  Where did he come from?   I also want to know how Neal got on Hook's ship.  I'm assuming this was after his mom had died.  I know they touched on this before, but I don't remember them saying how or when, unless I somehow missed an episode, which may have happened.

Okay, enough about this week (as it was less than exciting), what about the preview for next week???????  I actually yelled "YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" when I saw it.  Woohoo!!!!  Darn Charming interfering!  Hook and Emma all the way!!!!

I saw!

Okay, let me get to the episode and exclamation points!!!!!!!  First, my one main complaint:  NOT ENOUGH HOOK!!!!!  Boo!

I liked the interactions between Bae/Neal and Rumple, but like a Parrothead said, I'm getting tired of the same old argument.  Good grief.  Get over it and move on already!  I have to say I did actually like Neal more this episode than I have in any other.  But I did NOT like Emma saying that she still loved him!  Crap!  I do NOT want them together!!!!  They're so...blah.

I really wish they would get on with the Pan's back story.  Tell me already!   How did he become the Pied Piper?  How did he get so powerful?  Where did he come from?   I also want to know how Neal got on Hook's ship.  I'm assuming this was after his mom had died.  I know they touched on this before, but I don't remember them saying how or when, unless I somehow missed an episode, which may have happened.

Okay, enough about this week (as it was less than exciting), what about the preview for next week???????  I actually yelled "YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" when I saw it.  Woohoo!!!!  Darn Charming interfering!  Hook and Emma all the way!!!!

When Bea/Neal went through the first portal as a kid he landed in London in the 1800's (????) He was adopted by the Darlings and he ended up volunteering to go with the Shadow so that the little boy would not be taken. He struggled, dropped into the ocean, and Hook fished him out of the water. That is how he ended up on Hook's ship.

When Bea/Neal went through the first portal as a kid he landed in London in the 1800's (????) He was adopted by the Darlings and he ended up volunteering to go with the Shadow so that the little boy would not be taken. He struggled, dropped into the ocean, and Hook fished him out of the water. That is how he ended up on Hook's ship.

Oh, that's right!  I didn't actually see that episode (we were on our cruise when that aired, IIRC).  I read the recap on TWOP, but since I didn't see it, I guess it didn't stick.  Thanks for reminding me!