Menu

Red wagon tutorials? Worth the cost?

I'm wanting them for reinforcement, different way of explaining maybe, and extra clarification. of the topics taught in apologia's high school courses. Do they help in explaining and clarifying? Or is it about the same as what's in the text? We are doing well in our courses so far.

Thanks! I am specifically looking at biology right now. So there's downloadable/ printable tests too? That's good, I think we'd use the extra tests similarly to how we use the summaries and study guides for practice and study. That would be helpful. My kid is loving this course and is asking for more practice on topics and would like to go a little deeper too. The only thing holding me back from the RWTs is the price of the cds! I can't find them anywhere used!

I have a friend who uses Red Wagon. She feels there is more information & the tests are harder. She's using them to help her son to learn how to learn from a lecture. (Does that makes sense?) She likes them, although, again, she says they are tougher!