Menu

Math Mammoth

Guest plaurora

Guest plaurora

Hi there! I am about to start homeschooling and I totally loved TWTM. I was about to purchase the Saxon Math program for my sons (5th and 2nd Grade) when another homeschooling mom told me about Math Mammoth and how interested it was as it applies real math, math that you use everyday. I did some research and it seems very good but it is a new program and it is not in TWTM. I was wondering what Ms Bauer thinks about the program and if there are other homeschoolers that are using Math Mammoth? Thanks so much!!

Hi, welcome to the WTM forums on behalf of everyone here. If you search around, you'll see that Math Mammoth is very well known on these--and many other homeschool--boards. Its a popular choice. I suggest starting your search in both the K-8 board and the Gen Ed board. You should be able to use the advanced search feature to filter the boards massive archives to a more manageable amount and to posts that are centered around what you want to read about.

(If your looking for math mammoth, search both 'math mammoth' and 'MM'. People on this board use a lot of abbreviations and acronyms so you might also want to pop over and take a look at this 'key'

Again welcome to the WTM-family and I hope you find this board helpful!

• 1 month later...
Guest bravocharli

I truly astounded by your publish regards. I really appreciate that you took all this time to try and help us.Your work is carry the information to the other people.