Menu

Site slow and read server message

swimmermom3

I am having a lot of problems opening threads and responding. This is the message I receive no matter browser I am in. I am using a PC laptop with Windows 8.

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: UPDATE ipb_dp3_adv_adverts SET a_views = a_views + 1 WHERE a_id = 3

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: UPDATE ipb_dp3_adv_adverts SET a_views = a_views + 1 WHERE a_id = 3

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

I am getting this message on a macbook, using Safari. 

I was getting that message yesterday, but not yet today.

But... all of my replies are in courier, and when they post, while the font thing gets fixed, they have no paragraph breaks. I just tried to use "More Reply Options", and this came up:

h1v class= ipTtyp_'pag'title'"Replying to Site slow and read server messag

>

> ,tex;arev id=eEdito_524ebd5fe360a"a name=Ppost" class= ipEEdito_,tex;arev input_text'I was gSettin thatr messageyeasteday, bput nt yep otday. But... alaloft m ,tex;arev id=eEdito_524ebd5fe360a_js"a name=Ppos_js"a style='display none" class= ipEEdito_,tex;arev input_text'I was gSettin thatr messageyeasteday, bput nt yep otday. But... alaloft my <,tex;are/>

/fieldsei class='attacementr'>

h2v class=.ipTtyp_sub'title'Aattacp Files > > You can /uploa dapto >

Tar YouraAdvanced/uploalrt(requirls Fflas 9)>

/fieldsei class=_submit'cleas'> Cvancl> > <_bod>

So... that doesn't work!

Also, the Quote and Edit functions don't work at all for me. I can plain old Reply (with aforementioned bugs), but if I try to Edit a Reply, or Quote someone else in my Reply, there is no text box for me to type in.

I can use my Phone App to get around some of these problems; things don't seem to be broken there. Hard to type much of a response on my phone, though.

Ok, I fixed this so hopefully we are good now.

Well, then I guess my posting problem had nothing to do with the SQL messages?

I can still only reply in courier. Something like this happened before and the buttons were grayed out, and I had to click on one to get them activated again. But now there are no buttons at all. Obviously no emoticons (unless I can remember the manual codes).

Also, my posts show up with no paragraphs. I have to go over to my phone and resubmit them from there; then the paragraphs are added back in (Android app seems to be working fine).

And, I can't edit or quote (the quote above was added manually with html codes). If I hit either of those buttons, a "preview" comes up with the post to edit or quote in it, but there's no editing box where I can type to edit or add a message.

Is no one else having this problem?

(now going over to phone to resubmit to show paragraph breaks... :( )