Menu

Those with multiple blogs on Blogger...can you change the profile for each?

It seems that the profile is the same for each blog. How can I change this?

I have a personal blog and one that I'm developing as an extension of the classroom. I'll provide links for special assignments and homework info. But this profile thing has me confused. The profile for my personal blog shows up on the school blog. I cannot seem to change it for one without affecting the other.

Any advice?

that you cannot have a separate profile. What I have seen people do is create a very generic profile that would work for all blogs - or just delete that element all together.

Then you can create another element that acts like a profile on each different blog you have. It still says "My Profile" or "All About Me" or something to that effect, but it just doesn't link back to that master blogger page.

I don't know if this is making any sense. Maybe someone will link their blog who has done this to give an example!

Maybe someone will link their blog who has done this to give an example!

She is right! I have 2 blogs and have created links on the tabs on top that link to a specific post that gives more information about me. My links are in my signature...