Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baseball mom

What's for supper?

I think I am making a chicken stir-fry tonight... chicken breast, broccoli, carrots, garlic, cremini mushrooms, all cooked in coconut oil, with ginger, a little tamari sauce...mmm. Served over brown basmati rice. I like "one bowl" dinners!

Mexican beef stew -- hamburger and onions, petite diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and chili powder.  With salad, yeast rolls and fresh pineapple chunks for dessert.

Slightly tweaked Fresh 20:

Sweet and sour chicken thighs

brown rice with chimichurri sauce

small salad of tomatoes and cottage cheese

We are having pasta salad, as my son't request. I threw in some chunks of cheese and and slices of pepperoni for a little protein. We have some sourdough bread to go with it. It's a light and easy dinner tonight.

I am at work late providing training to our group facilitators.

My dd is at a friend's house overnight working on a Physics project.

I purchased a frozen lasagna for the boys.

I think that Olive Garden is providing our dinner (for training) but I can't have any! Well, I guess I can have salad.

Venison stew. Even though it's not very cold, I'm trying to use up the last of the meat before the season starts. Next time, I plan on grinding up the meat or putting it in sausage. It's too lean otherwise.

Homemade broccoli and cheese soup and homemade tomato soup (like Panera Bread's) along with peasant bread.

I am seriously missing my mom today. I am making biscuits and gravy for dinner tonight with veggies on the side. Judge me all you like. My mother's name for it was much more, um, colorful. I don't like milk gravy so it's a brown sauce more than a traditional biscuit gravy.

Costco lasagna (that I out on the oven on delay before we left for tht zoo), rosemary asiago bread fo Fresh & Easy and salad. I need to do it quick tonight - two soccer practices at the same time starting a 6:00.

I am seriously missing my mom today. I am making biscuits and gravy for dinner tonight with veggies on the side. Judge me all you like. My mother's name for it was much more, um, colorful. I don't like milk gravy so it's a brown sauce more than a traditional biscuit gravy.

Now I just have to know what your mom called it. I LOVE biscuits and gravy but veggies on the side are so unnecessary. I'd just eat the biscuits and gravy until I lapse into a carb coma. 

I'm doing a cheese platter with asiago, havarti dill, and port wine cheese. I'll serve it with crackers, a dollop of whole grain mustard, some quince paste, and either pepperoni or smoked oysters; whichever one DH wants. The kids fended for themselves so we're doing late movie and snooty choose platter for dinner :-) it's almost 9 and I've yet to assemble this platter.

I also bought my first ever wine-in-a-box since we're big on drinking half a bottle and wasting the rest.

I think that Olive Garden is providing our dinner (for training) but I can't have any! Well, I guess I can have salad.

Olive Garden salad for dinner? sign me up!!!

Since I copped out and did a cheese/cracker platter last night, I'm grilling a flank steak today and serving it with grilled potatoes and steamed green beans. Off to marinate the steak . . .

stuffed peppers started in the crock pot this morning.

Chicken fajitas with rice and beans.

I made a scalloped potato and ham casserole and a salad with cucumber, carrot, and celery. 

Chicken noodle soup. Rainy and yucky here today.

shredded chicken tacos

Baked ravioli and roasted zucchini coins.

It was yummy :)

Everything sounds so good!  But I'd love to have recipes for these.

I found an old recipe for black bean lasagna I'm fixing tonight - if I can finish school in time to get it all together before heading out to take DD to Girl Scouts.

Tonight...homemade chicken salad with croissants and white wine for Mama.  :coolgleamA:   It's been a long day already!

Everything sounds so good!  But I'd love to have recipes for these.

The kids insisted I get Grandma's recipe for chicken noodle soup.

Leftover chicken

Chicken broth

Celery

Onions

Dill

Oregano

Salt & Pepper

Spaghetti noodles broken to desired length

Tammy- are you the cook? Your family is lucky. I hope they appreciate you!

Yep....I fixed it after dinner last night so no real cooking tonight.  Score one for mom.  :D

SOS??? ($h!t on a shingle) we just call it SOS :)

Tonight is breakfast (dd wants waffles)

Same here, except it's pancakes, since DS3 won't eat waffles. Then again, he rarely eats dinner anyway. I may have to reconsider the waffles...