Menu

Nurses, computer people, human resource types: Question for you.

Where would one start looking/advertising RN services?

I am an RN and I want to move out of state (currently in Florida).

They say we can work anywhere....how do I find the hospitals or communities most desperate for nurses? Where can I put an ad out there myself?

Thanks in advance if any of you know.

Where would one start looking/advertising RN services?

I am an RN and I want to move out of state (currently in Florida).

They say we can work anywhere....how do I find the hospitals or communities most desperate for nurses? Where can I put an ad out there myself?

Thanks in advance if any of you know.

Karen, you can track Mountain States jobs (regionally and in particular in the town you talked to me about) here. Apply online. Tell them when you'll be available.

They are constantly hiring here and are expanding, building, and adding right now. LOTS of regional hospitals in the system which means a ton of lateral mobility is available and welcomed without losing your benefits or retirement. I know you are a home schooler, but if your circumstances change, there are good public and private schools here. If you get tired of the system I linked, there's another (Wellmont) in the area as well as one of the best VA hospitals in the country (Mountain Home).

If you google

nursing jobs

you'll get plenty. We need nurses out here in Pugetopolis. I know many Asian nurses who are here on cards for working in "underserviced" areas.

Some people who want to move, work as "travelers" for awhile and check out areas first.

Best of Luck!

There are plenty of positions around the country in the back of RN mag. and if you were to say look on Monster there are plenty. If you have a specific area in mind I would Google a town close by then hit the hospitals or agencies. Where are you looking or thinking of looking at moving too, maybe someone here can help out a bit. Happy Hunting.:grouphug: