Menu

Why is it so hard to post a picture?????

I think a lot of us are having problems posting pictures. Back in April, I asked a similar question--posted it to the boards (where other people commented that they are also having similar problems) AND emailed the moderators, but heard absolutely NOTHING until yesterday (nearly 5 months later), and the word is, "Answers coming first thing next week!" Here's the URL if you want to see that thread: http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/467604-why-am-i-not-allowed-to-upload-picturesfiles/?p=5168402.

And now, not only can I not post pictures, but for some time now, I've been unable to use the toolbar at the top of the text box--I can't change font, add smilies, post links, NOTHING--because it's all grayed out. :(

And now, not only can I not post pictures, but for some time now, I've been unable to use the toolbar at the top of the text box--I can't change font, add smilies, post links, NOTHING--because it's all grayed out. :(

Me either.

I'm about done with this. The switch-over to the new format was last NOVEMBER. There is an end to my patience.

It took dozens of attempts to change my avatar. I know what I am doing--it was a 43kb image.