Menu

40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World

Mothersweets

It would be easier if I figure out the multiple quote thing! 

I thought the "highest paid public official" map was sad, too. 

And the "maternity leave" map surprised me! I didn't know we were so far behind the rest of the world in that.

The "average age of first sex" map didn't surprise me - I had friends who were 13 or 14. :(

and Plum Crazy, I'm liking how the Washington Post has an explanation for each of their maps. It gives me a better understanding when they explain how they got their facts and figures. So interesting!

It would be easier if I figure out the multiple quote thing! 

To do a multi-quote, go through the thread & for each post you would like to reply to, click on the "MultiQuote" button in the bottom corner of that post. As you select more than one post to reply to, it will show you a count such as "Reply to 3 quoted post(s)". FYI, there is some limit to the number of posts you can quote (maybe 10 at a time???).

When you're ready to reply, click on the "Reply to x quoted post(s)" button & that will bring up a reply box w/ the quotes for you to type your response in. FYI, if you're replying to long post(s) & you're really just wanting to mention something in reply to one part of the original post, you can delete sections of the quote so that you have just the sentence(s) you want to reply to.

Hth....

To do a multi-quote, go through the thread & for each post you would like to reply to, click on the "MultiQuote" button in the bottom corner of that post. As you select more than one post to reply to, it will show you a count such as "Reply to 3 quoted post(s)". FYI, there is some limit to the number of posts you can quote (maybe 10 at a time???).

When you're ready to reply, click on the "Reply to x quoted post(s)" button & that will bring up a reply box w/ the quotes for you to type your response in. FYI, if you're replying to long post(s) & you're really just wanting to mention something in reply to one part of the original post, you can delete sections of the quote so that you have just the sentence(s) you want to reply to.

Hth....

Thank you, Stacia!

• 9 months later...