Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musicianmom

Beast Academy 4A is ready!

I've been checking their Facebook page daily and missed it today. Thanks for posting it here. I see that level 4B will be ready in early 2014. Sounds far off but I've been expecting about one book per 5 months.

Shucks!  :tongue_smilie: I just got my AoPS box in the mail yesterday (with BA 3B-3D and PreA). Should have waited a week to order.  Oh well, something to look forward to.  I hope they keep the release times quick so that DS can keep working in them.  If they're really speedy my DD (starting 1st) will get to use them in 2nd.  But I'm not banking on it.

Happy it is ready (we love it!), but it is a month late on the already slowed-down release schedule. Grumble, grumble.

Bill

Happy it is ready (we love it!), but it is a month late on the already slowed-down release schedule. Grumble, grumble.

Bill

Ditto. The first books came out and we started during my DS's first grade year, and I'd hoped their pace would be close to ours, but no dice. Still, I'd rather wait than have them rush through and produce a lower-quality product. The more challenging problems make good review for concepts now already learned elsewhere, and since the first five sets are already out, my DD6 has a longer time until she outpaces the publication schedule. Still worth it!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin