Menu

Record Keeping Software ??

I'm using Homeschoolminder.com, right now.  It's $4.99 per month, but it has everything I need plus what I will need in a few years.  I'm not a huge of how you enter the lesson plan in, but once it's in there, it's very easy to make changes, too.  The reports are pretty good, too.

I use homeschool tracker online. I like that all I need is wifi and I can log in from anywhere - computer, ipad, etc. Plus, you can create student logins so they can see their weekly lessons and mark things finished. The library function is great, just type the isbn and HST grabs all the info for you. I use mac, so the downloaded to my computer wasn't an option, but the yearly fee doesn't seem unreasonable to me. It has taken me awhile to learn, and I'm sure there are still lots of functions I'm not using yet, but I figure I'll grow with it as my dd gets older.

I have been trying everything to find something I like.  I used Skedtrek last year, and it was okay.  Everything else just doesn't have reports like I want.  

I signed up for homeschoolminder.com and so far, I love what I see.  However, I can't start lesson planning yet because either I am missing somthing or something isn't working.

I am hopeful.

I've used Homeschool Tracker (the free version on my PC) for years and really liked it. 

I wanted something on my tablet, though, and nothing that really costs much.

I went with Homeschool Helper (Android and IPad app).  It costs $4.99, has online backup attached to your email address, all reports are generated and then can be emailed to you for printing.  For what I need, it works really well, and is the only planner/record keeping/grade book app I could find that was something I could work with.

http://www.homeschoolhelperapp.com/